Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this selfish question but keen to please get views on the probability of me securing 2 tickets as a member. Reason for my angst is that I’m flying back for the game with my son (flights booked) but need to try @9am Monday like most here to log in and get some tickets with my membership numbers. What are my chances? 50-50? Hoping odds are better than that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this selfish question but keen to please get views on the probability of me securing 2 tickets as a member. Reason for my angst is that I’m flying back for the game with my son (flights booked) but need to try @9am Monday like most here to log in and get some tickets with my membership numbers. What are my chances? 50-50? Hoping odds are better than that...

Do you have one membership or two?
If you have two you should be able to get 2 tickets relatively easy. If you only have one then if we play Geelong you might only be entitled to one ticket per membership.

Do you have one membership or two?
If you have two you should be able to get 2 tickets relatively easy. If you only have one then if we play Geelong you might only be entitled to one ticket per membership.

I have 2. My son and I have one each

Pretty good chance I’d say. I’ve not missed out in any of our Melbourne finals in the last 6 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the replay, half a dozen had mediocre games but no weak links, last 3 minutes was sooooo good to watch, even though lions got the last goal.....

seeing lynch, dusty and meat sitting on the pine and cotchy getting a rubdown was cue in the rack stuff at its best. :)

Just watched the replay, half a dozen had mediocre games but no weak links, last 3 minutes was sooooo good to watch, even though lions got the last goal.....

seeing lynch, dusty and meat sitting on the pine and cotchy getting a rubdown was cue in the rack stuff at its best. :)

2017 it was Nank, Rance, Cotch and Dusty. Geez our Ruck stocks have come on strong.

You don’t bring a totally untried player into finals when you don’t need to. Even if they’re tearing it up at VFL level. He could be another Menadue or Cellis. I’m not saying Pickett is that, and he shows promising signs for sure, but there’s only one way to find out and I’d rather not take that risk with our season on the line.

Back