• Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 91 34.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, im not against booing when there is a reason for it, I just see it as fans engaging in the theatre of the game, the whole Lynch thing whilst made worse by the media I could still cop that but Dusty has literally done nothing to piss people off other than be a brilliant player.
When the Goodes saga was going on, my old man told me they used to boo the good players back in the 60's and 70's. Was a badge of honour.

Yep, im not against booing when there is a reason for it, I just see it as fans engaging in the theatre of the game, the whole Lynch thing whilst made worse by the media I could still cop that but Dusty has literally done nothing to piss people off other than be a brilliant player.
Dusty is simply the head of the enemy when he plays for us. But guarantee they all love watching him play. At the SOO game last year the loudest the crowd got all night was when he won a 1 on 1 at ground level, and curled one through from 40 out. It was a trademark play from him, and normally when people see that live its a goal being kicked on them. Rest assured they enjoyed it when it didn't affect their own team.

changes i want to see this week

outs: Prestia (inj) Cotchin (mangd) RCD (rested) Houli (dropped) Caddy(dropped)
ins: Lambert Mansell MRJ D.Rioli(possibly last time) Miller HRS or Parker

the fresher legs the better on that shitpile
No way in the world we bring in any more youngsters while the 2's aren't playing.

Guess McGrath going out early hurt the Dons planning.
Parish wasn't as penetrating as he would normally be, given he lacked support.
Their younger defenders often panicked and kicked out to a turnover.
We made a couple of clangers early in the final quarter, which gave them a sniff.
Broad kicked across the face, and they pinged Dusty for the tummy tap.
In Nank Lambs
Out RCD, Prestia if injured.

If there's any time to defeat the Wiggles, it's this weekend.
Gov, Sheppard, Witherden all injured.
Hopefully Kelly is doubtful.

people that boo dusty should be removed by security and shot dead imo

Kelly extremely doubtful and add to that list Kennedy, Shuey and Ryan. Allan as well? They’re not travelling well on the injury front.

Kelly is definitely out

Kennedy and Allen are back

Reckon our chaos game plan has had tweak or two we appear more patient across HB and seek to transition more often than simply a manic go forward , taking more marks now i50 that means more shots

Absolutely, we've flipped to employing a methodical possession/marking game plan much longer over the last two weeks and I expect we'll see it regularly over the next couple of months in the build-up to finals.

We changed as soon as the extra tall came in and tactically, IMO it's a reflection of the fact that a) we have less overall run and more marking power b) the less our vets are doing repeat manic running at this end of the season the better.

The nuffies in the media should have picked up on how seamlessly we changed game plan and how that is the mark of a champion side.

I guess the above makes for poor clickbait, too much resemblance to thoughtful, reasoned journalism. ;)

You know whats better ? Read the essendon game day thread when Martin kicked his third goal. One of the quality bombers posted he would love to spit on Martin, classic stuff haha
Tell us the campaigners name lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's any time to defeat the Wiggles, it's this weekend.
Gov, Sheppard, Witherden all injured.
Hopefully Kelly is doubtful.
RCD back in the middle to replace Prestia and lambert high half forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back