• 35: Nathan Broad

• 40: Callum Coleman-Jones

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe how many stupid mistakes we made at the end there, Vlastuin especially
That kick from Ryan to Kennedy would have gone about 8 meters maximum, though we knew our decent run with the umpires was going to come to an end
Still think we needed an extra tall defender
Ryan had actually reached Kennedy by the time the ball did.

I don't mind losing fair and square. Can't win them all.

That was pathetic umpiring by soft utensils who should be sacked.

All I want is a fair go. Umpires should be wearing skirts, they suck.

Gee that was deflating.
Stop complaining about umpires
we deserve everything that comes to us this week.
Timid display

I'll complain about umps when they are ******* s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blatant cheating by the umps, they absolutely crucified us, but in the end we should have sealed the game at a number of points but made uncharacteristic errors that are truely hard to understand for a 3 time premiership side. The game was stolen from us, but ultimately we have to take responsibility for our mistakes. This really hurts from a natural justice point of view, but we learn from it and store it in the memory bank for later in the season.

Castagna taking a shot from 50 on his left lol also our setup defending that play was disgusting. Then Broad letting it get over the back was comical.
There were 2 open players to the right of him too.

But to be fair I could lost just about every player that ****ed up in that last quarter. Even Dusty he could've kicked from 45 and finished that game but he tries to take them on and then snaps and doesn't make the distance.

Can kiss top 4 goodbye after that
We were so close to going into the bye with an important win, but in the end umpires going in dry, poor skills, ran out of gas and Eagles fluke kicking was too much. eagles also got the better of some key matchups, Naitanui schooled Chol, Kennedy killed Balta and showed Jack how you kick for goal properly. Ryan had virtually no influence though…

Also just some dumb decision making throughout the game.
Some umpiring decisions in last quarter seriously corrupt… Allen lines up directly in front of goal gifted perfect tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back