• 35: Nathan Broad

• 40: Callum Coleman-Jones

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a Dreamtime game. I was at that one with 5 Essendon Supporters, including my now wife. I told them all to get f’ed walking outside the stadium and walked 10meters in front of them as they drunkenly cheered the song. I was also very drunk before the game and me and another mate decided to get our faces painted for a laugh. I was one sad looking tiger

EDIT: Sorry i just re-read the thread. Im talking about the Richo mark and goal denied from a push in the back, where Essendon then rebounded up the field before we had a chance to even react. Don't actually recall the Rogers, Bond one - surprisingly
Was ‘96 vfl Park , bond high snap for goal , Richo shepherds on line and the campaigner calls a free kick we lose by a couple a points and ultimately came 9th, from memory it appeared on my long list of things that still cheese me off
FD1FDAF5-EED0-452A-B721-4EA5AF6D61D5.png

Last edited:

where is the "were tigers robbed" article that all the other clubs get ?

8 meter kicks and the ball grassing the ground and then the winning goal being kicked as a result is ok for Richmond is it ?
Not to mention the block in the goalsquare to Bolton with 5 seconds left that went un-remarked.

Lockett gate still the most appalling thing the AFL did,we had him signed and they poach him from our hands.

Shitting themselves with fear that we would be successful again.

The rule changes the last 4 years to stop our defensive game which no club could compete with,that is not our fault.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God our disposal was dismal most of the game 😬 We should have won by 30+ if not for our dodgy ass kicking. Lambert was easily our best on ground, ‘twas great to get him back.

Plus side is we almost pinched it considering our diabolical kicking. No apparent injuries is ******* fantastic too. I’m hopeful the bye will do us well and we can get some more players back 🤞.

Just need to fix our disposal efficiently.
'Twas indeedy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back