• 35: Nathan Broad

• 40: Callum Coleman-Jones

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Seven news, they showed Cotch, Dusty and Caddy relaxing at a rock pool, Caddy slid down the side.
Dusty thought it was funny.
Caddy always unsettles the Cats.
Good to see our lads unwind as we refuel for the second part of the season.
Melbourne's tactics have been found out, with Lever as key rebound defender, so the ladder will open up again.

Nankervis and Lynch will not play against Saints. They are a chance the week after though.

Balmy says that Prestia will play and that lynch said that he's ready to go and Balmy says he'd be surprised if he missed any more games. That you can hear 38 mins into the podcast.
I had a look on the AFL injury list and it says Lynch 2-4 weeks, so I'm curious to see what eventuates next week.

Balmy says that Prestia will play and that lynch said that he's ready to go and Balmy says he'd be surprised if he missed any more games. That you can hear 38 mins into the podcast.
I had a look on the AFL injury list and it says Lynch 2-4 weeks, so I'm curious to see what eventuates next week.

Dimma said he definitely won't play last night.

On another note was due to go see the great Ian Moss doing a solo acoustic show at the Recital Centre next Friday night with my wife and friends of ours but because of restrictions the show has now been postponed until September 10. Absolutely spewing. So next Friday will now be in front of the TV watching our boys hopefully destroy the Saints
to make me feel better !!!! 🎸🐯

Last edited:
On another note was due to go see the great Ian Moss doing a solo acoustic show at the Recital Centre next Friday night with my wife and friends of ours but because of restrictions the show has now postponed until September 10. Absolutely spewing. So next Friday will now be in front of the TV watching our boys hopefully destroy the Saints
to make me feel better !!!! 🎸🐯

Saw Neil Finn play their, awesome venue. Great sound.

lol, you see something ? looks like his arms are under the ball from this pic
Watch the video pic shows your stuff all, as pic shows he had his hands on the side of the ball while the ground kept it in those hands. From the first touch, he was sliding on the ground.
i get sick everytime i see it.

Last edited:
Can understand the kid getting off but the law states every care has to be taken. If you look again saints player puts their head down and Adel player runs straight and last minute turns his body so to me that shows he knew what was coming. People may also say he had no time to change action but once again look at the other Adelaide player see his teammate coming a hundred miles an hour and pulls out. Players should butt out like Jack in giving views prior to the tribunal hearing. In all honestly, if that was one of our players do you think he would have gotten off? Ohh should they change that the head doesn't need to be protected?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They seriously got to pissoff this MRO stuff. Either get serious on head knocks or go back to a tribunal system. The fact McKay got off makes me even angrier about the Pickett decision. Disgrace
Don’t agree. You can’t legislate and suspend blokes for incidental contact when they’re trying to win the ball fairly. Mackay went for the footy and braced for contact, a normal human reaction.
do you think Cotch should have been suspended for his contact on Shiel in that preliminary final? Similar incident in my eyes.

Don’t agree. You can’t legislate and suspend blokes for incidental contact when they’re trying to win the ball fairly. Mackay went for the footy and braced for contact, a normal human reaction.
do you think Cotch should have been suspended for his contact on Shiel in that preliminary final? Similar incident in my eyes.
That wasn't my point. My point is one act ended in a broken jaw. Pickett's was a free kick, no injury and a one week suspension. Regardless of if the act was a normal act or not the bloke still broke his jaw.

That wasn't my point. My point is one act ended in a broken jaw. Pickett's was a free kick, no injury and a one week suspension. Regardless of if the act was a normal act or not the bloke still broke his jaw.
From accidental contact. Clark was just unlucky to come out with a broken jaw from a contested ball

Still have nightmares about the picture in the Herald-Sun of Lockett at Punt Rd in his Richmond jumper, after agreeing to become a Tiger, only to have the rug pulled out from under us by the AFL.
we should be compensated for that

richo back after the acl (team made a prelim) and lockett in 96 wouldve been unstoppable. afl was run by jealous ex essendon and carlton people back then

cost us a flag in the middle of the 90s which would have been huge for our club as the comp had just gone national

richo back after the acl (team made a prelim) and lockett in 96 wouldve been unstoppable. afl was run by jealous ex essendon and carlton people back then

cost us a flag in the middle of the 90s which would have been huge for our club as the comp had just gone national
skimmed Maxy off us too, future club captain at Sydney, massive loss

100% accurate on the jealous & corrupt Essendon and Carlton Administrators working for the AFL @ that time,that campaigner Collins fired in his own personal enquiry into Chris Grants accidental collision with Nick Holland in '97 resulting in not only Grant being eventually suspended when he wasnt even cited
but it also cost him the brownlow that year,what a salty campaigner of a bloke

Weird to see that Pickett and D. Rioli are named in the VFL team for Sunday. With the AFL match set for only 5 days after, I guess that means they are going to be our outs for the returning Prestia and Astbury?

Guess we'll line up like this:

Grimes, Astbury, Broad
Houli, Balta, Vlastuin
McIntosh, Cotchin, Lambert
Edwards, CCJ, Bolton
Aarts, Riewoldt, Castagna
Chol, Martin, Prestia
Graham, Caddy, Baker, Short

100% accurate on the jealous & corrupt Essendon and Carlton Administrators working for the AFL @ that time,that campaigner Collins fired in his own personal enquiry into Chris Grants accidental collision with Nick Holland in '97 resulting in not only Grant being eventually suspended when he wasnt even cited
but it also cost him the brownlow that year,what a salty campaigner of a bloke
and he signed off on carltons cap cheating in 95

VFL side for the weekend has been named
Parker and Colina names for first games Parker Named half forward flank

Some other interesting inclusions plus positions on the team sheet

Ross named on the half back line
Dow half forward line
Ryan named starting Ruck
Dan Rioli on ball with Martyn
Stack named forward pocket
Garthwaite back to the forward line after an injury lay-off for a number of weeks

Pickett named on the wing so looks like two players from last weeks AFL team named for the game

BacksBigoa Nyoun 47Ben Miller 46Derek Eggmolesse-Smith43
Half-BacksPatrick Naish 6Jack Ross5Ryan Mansell31
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Riley Collier-Dawkins26Hugo Ralphsmith45
Half-ForwardsMatt Parker37Thomson Dow27Maurice Rioli 49
ForwardsSydney Stack 44Ryan Garthwaite42Noah Cumberland 38
FollowersSamson Ryan 32Will Martyn36Daniel Rioli17
InterchangeJoel Nathan 65Garrett McDonagh 53Angus Hicks 52
Mate Colina 39
EmergBrad Melville54Bailey Henderson66Matt Bartlett68
Lachlan Street55

Status
Not open for further replies.