Votes: 6 3.1%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 122 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it right there at least ccj got involved in conditions that weren't meant to be for a big man. He got a touch at least. Sampson just wasn't up to it. Those are facts. Would.love for him to prove me wrong. But I doubt he will

I also said CCJ had the ruck the whole game, as opposed to Ryan, taking what, around 30% of the contests?

Agree to disagree, never write off a first year player in his first gane. By that logic, Rance was destined to be a dud and Dean polo is a hall of famer.

Could be a dud, but all I saw tonight was an underweight kid get monstered by an Australian ruck and future all Australian ruck.

Flogs on Fox Footy with the headline.
"Tiger train,where are you getting off"

Eff right Orff.

3 cups in the cabinet baby.
Relax, they’re just asking the question whether they think we can still win it.

Our arrogance at the trading table the last few years has caught up with us. Getting fu** all for the players that walked out was just dumb. No way near good enough this year. The other top 4 teams have all
Improved and we’ve gone backwards
don't really agree. The only player of any value that left was Higgins and not sure a 10 pick upgrade or whatever from what we got would make that much of a difference. Do think we'll be less generous as performances drop though

This is Dimma changing the game plan. The rule changes has forced our hand and will take a rebuild to get back on top
Get Caracella back. Dimma not exactly genius material in game plan formulation. Ryan selection proof of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a lot of supporters in the preview thread talking about percentage boosting etc. made to look incredibly foolish.

This is the poorest performance by our football club since 2016, and an absolute indictment on both the playing group and coaching group.

Firstly the playing group;

- coaching doesn’t turn our disposal, particularly players like short who previously had immaculate disposal, to absolute garbage. A game plan Can only be executed if the team is executing skills.

- our tackling has been awful all season. Half hearted and limp. We used to be alright if we lost contest because we would attack the opposition with gusto. This year we’ve been a wet lettuce leaf out of stoppage and even worse inside D50. Garbage.

- our midfield has been destroyed week on week defensively. Our back 6 has been woefully exposed each week.

The coaching group:

- we don’t know who we are any more. What is Richmond footy? Are we playing possession or blitz?

- Ryan was so far from ready it wasn’t funny. We have more proven commodities such as stack, mansell, Rcd and even Ross in the twos. I understand that we wanted our own combo to combat Marshall and Ryder but it failed miserably. This isn’t Ryan’s fault - he’s a kid and will learn. But the Match Committee screwed the pooch.

Tough decisions approaching. This was a career nadir for players like Cotchin.
Well said, pretty much my thoughts.
We were not only out played on the field tonight but also out coached.
Saints had a point to prove and their intensity was way above ours all night.
They set up far better than us, ran harder to space all night and gave us no space at all.
We moved the ball to slowly and when we went forward either hit Ryder on the head or just got out numbered at the fall and they took it straight out of our 50.
Terrible game of footy to watch.

Unfortunately, I doubt Dimmer has the heart to drop constantly underperforming (or simply finished) senior players.

Balta and Broad are both gone. For a year in Balta's case and at least 6 weeks for Broad. But what about Houli, Cotchin, Castagna, Aarts, McIntosh and Chol? In order to give games to Collier-Dawkins, Mansell, Dow, Ralphsmith and Parker, some of these guys need to go back to the VFL.

How likely is that to happen?

God damn, Balta doing an ACL is horrible. He has had a poor season, but we forget how young he is and are also quick to forget how good he was last season. There are no guarantees after an injury like this, but I genuinely hope he comes back from it stronger than before.

whatever happens next, he’s part of it.
The sad irony is that had he not fumbled three times whilst in the clear it wouldn't have happened, pretty much wrapped up the team's performance in that one moment.

Aarts and George are not AFL players.
Jack and Trent looked passed it
Houli is definitely finished.
Looked better when we played a few of those kids weeks ago.
Time to mix it up!

We didn’t lose this at selection, we lost this because the current bunch of coaches are ******* terrible & have set this team up to fail from the get go

The ridiculous team selections, player roles, positions, ball movement is all ******* shithouse

These blokes have had no ******* idea all season long & should be let go from their position effective immediately

The veterans of this team need a good hard look at themselves, they’re all ******* finished

Stop selecting ******* athletes who can’t play football simply because they can ******* chase someone, it’s ******* horrible

Dimma might be a 3 time premiership coach but he’s certainly not the reason he has those, ain’t sh*t without his mates around

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What a wank of a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back