Votes: 6 3.1%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 122 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect us to come out strongly on Thursday night. The players embarrassed themselves and they need to atone for that.
Did you happen to hear Jacks interview yesterday?

“I won’t say it, but we were S-house last night,” the triple premiership Tiger said.

“We played really poorly and it was bitterly disappointing. We let a lot of people down last night, we let ourselves down, but most importantly we’re back here playing in Melbourne at the MCG – the home of our football club – and we played really poorly in front of our fans.”

Our boys will come out breathing fire this week

I think you are selling Ccjs debut game short,actually got his hands on the ball and put up a contest,Have to feel for Ryan though,truly horrible game to debut in for a young big man.
He was not, remember that game clearly, got towelled up, as weak as Ryan was today. What helped CCJ that game was it poured down during the game, slowed things downs so he could get the odd tackle and hand pass. Also he played in the ruck all game, Ryan had less time sharing it with chol and ccj.

Will Cotchin make the selfless call?? I can’t even see a place in the side atm the way he is playing.
We looked so slow on Friday night.
RCD, Dow and Stack must come in.
Garth definitely deserves a good crack also

I expect us to come out strongly on Thursday night. The players embarrassed themselves and they need to atone for that.

I agree to , but games this year we a expected to come out big let down.To many thought it was just going to happen when injured come back get back basics number one pressure and intensity.

Don't get me wrong I love our senior players , but alot under performing shouldn't be immune to being dropped with the likes of Dow , RCD etc in vfl.

i reckon they have succumbed to the media/social media attacks on our club over the last year or two. cotch's missus got abused to all s**t last year for an innocent mistake then earlier this year when she said the comments made her suicidal she cops more abuse from nuffies. media wanted Tim Lunch dead all last year for doing nothing, other players do worse and no one cares. he's been timid a lot of this year. edwards and riewoldt copped s**t last year just for saying they weren't keen on doing hubs and the same thing happened this year meanwhile no one talked about any other players that said it from other teams. riewoldt and edwards then get abused for being out of touch etc. cotch cops it for anything he does - you would think he is some egotistical campaigner like Dangerfield the way people go on, but he is probably the most reserved captain in the league? he still digs in hard but he just seems grumpy most of the time these days and you don't hear much from him off-field. we constantly get called arrogant for some reason in any game we lose. Houli's just a bit run down and probably focused on all the other great things he does. our players copped more than double the suspension anyone else got for covid breaches. just seems like a lot of them might be sick of the AFL circus and how everyone hates us. plus they would be a lot more pissed than we are here about all the rules being introduced to bring us back to the pack. you would seriously just want to give up footy at that point

anyway, yeah i agree with you anyone should be on the table for dropping if they're bad enough for weeks on end

Still in the 8. Drop the young ruckman, replace Balta with Astbury is fit. Didn’t watch the game so if anyone was monumentally s**t replace them with another. Probably look at bringing in Dow and RCD to bolster midfield.

Put everyone on notice for GC game.

I think Astbury back in is very important … Balta is a much better player when we had Dave in …really need Dave out there if we go with Miller … im a bit excitied to see how we tackle the rest of the season … where there’s life there’s hope … just make the 8 and throw everything at them … we have been written off by most now …. I say who would not be nervous playing the Tigers at finals time IF we make it …I look at this year as a free hit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on Vlastuin? Can't afford to lose three of our defenders in one go, far out.

How long will Broad be out?

If Vlastuin is okay...

OUT: Balta, Broad, Ryan, Aarts, Castagna, Houli, possession game style
IN: Astbury, Miller, Lynch, Rioli, Rioli jr, RCD, our surge game style

Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
Short, Miller, Baker
McIntosh, Cotchin, Lambert
Edwards, Lynch, Bolton
Rioli, Riewoldt, Rioli jnr
CJ, Martin, Prestia
Graham, Pickett, RCD, Chol

Then next week Chol out and Nankervis in.

I'd even be tempted to say Short out and Stack in. Need another player who can take a mark and defend down there, not just a guy who can get cheap possessions. All he does is bomb it long.

If Vlastuin isn't okay, bugger, but I guess then definitely Stack or maybe even Ross?

Lastly, Dusty to the midfield. Look how good Stringer looks in the midfield now that he has had to move there. Dusty twice the player.

"Funky" Miller to debut?
Would definitely select RCD.
The VFL report refers to "surging Hugo Ralph-Smith".
Results are falling our way, ie the Hawks' win, we can capitalise.
images (3) (2).jpeg

Any word on Vlastuin? Can't afford to lose three of our defenders in one go, far out.

If Vlastuin is okay...

Short, Miller, Baker
Edwards, Lynch, Bolton
CJ, Martin, Prestia

I'd even be tempted to say Short out and Stack in. Need another player who can take a mark and defend down there, not just a guy who can get cheap possessions. All he does is bomb it long.

If Vlastuin isn't okay, bugger, but I guess then definitely Stack or maybe even Ross?

Lastly, Dusty to the midfield. Look how good Stringer looks in the midfield now that he has had to move there. Dusty twice the player.
Glad someone else sees Short getting cheap possessions and bombing it long normally to the opposition
Also have no idea why when he kicks in it goes sideways 20 metres to the pocket and blocks us in defence

If Vlastuin is okay...

Short, Miller, Baker
Edwards, Lynch, Bolton
CJ, Martin, Prestia

Also you have got rid of Aarts well done !!

2 forced changes of KPPs in the backline. Miller for sure but then Garth and Astbury are the only options. Maybe if Lynch gets up throw Chol to the backline and CJ rucks. Suns only have smith as ruck. Houli and/or Cotch rested. Castagna and Ryan out for the kids
Chol should never play again once nank is back. He's just not upto the level. Does something flashy occasionally but isn't in the contest enough

To be fair, he was the only bloke on the tigers list who didn't cause a turnover by hand or foot
I will forgive your smart arsery just this once because it is true.

Chol should never play again once nank is back. He's just not upto the level. Does something flashy occasionally but isn't in the contest enough
It was a shame Miller didn't get to ruck in the VFL as initially planned as GC only have Zac Smith, regardless a much easier opponent than NicNat, Ryder & Marshall. Rain is forecast too for Thursday, which would have suited us last year. This year Suns might roll us again

For me now this is chols last chance , when nank is back I wanna see a dual ruck combo with ccj. T lynch and jack up forward. And 4 ******* angry smalls putting pressure ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back