Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Carey quick to pint out Brown is a more decorated player than Dimma. Quick to forget Dimma is a triple premiership coach and is not done yet.
offended article.

What does Brown being a more decorated player have to do with anything? šŸ˜…

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ā€˜17? ā€˜19?
AFL Club
Richmond
The game is no longer one on one like it was in Brown's heyday. It is now 2-3 on 1. Even Brown would struggle as he was never a great contested mark.
The games changed significantly in the careers of buddy and jack, would love them to comment about that , it looks they operate in a phone booth most of the time was same for the WB marking forwards today

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
At this stage I would rather we keep CCJ, he has enormous potential as a forward and is hard to defend. He is also good on the lead which worries defenders.
I would love nothing more to be proven wrong about Lynch because I genuinely like him as a person but I question is football smarts and his limited ability. When I go back and look at his GC highlights he was so good on the ground and unbeatable one on one. What's happened to him??????? I see him like Rioli also almost stifled with the defensive nature of what's asked of them.

Thank god Dimma finally gave Daniel some freedom of a new role and is looking the goods and full of vigour.
I know it's not going to happen or possible because of his wage but I wouldn't be apposed to trading Lynch out, keeping CCJ and adding Richardi to the mix.
I just can't see him adding anything more to the side unless he starts getting on his bike and start to play in front.
There's nothing wrong with Lynch. The coach just admitted he's playing his role. Ding ding ding it's the game plan and imo the coaching staff have failed him and the team with these negative tactics of putting a weapon like Lynch as a defensive forward. We need to refresh KDH assistants as our midfield and forward set ups have been abysmal all year.
I did agree with KDH regarding for the finger pointers in the media to get off their cosy little arses in the media box and to get into the sauna of a coaches box. Coaching isn't about one bloke anymore as we all found out in 2017.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Very much enjoyed MRJ's pressure in two of the 4 quality defensive plays here:

Parker with a good chase on Stephenson, too.
MRJ's second efforts are elite. Imagine when he gets a tank! Just hope he is also allowed to flourish offensively so he doesn't become another Castagna or Dan Rioli who just runs around chasing tail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
hmmm,interesting,Hardwick being a bit touchy possibly,guys on 900k and doing FA,criticism gonna come Damien, he needs to suck it up
theyre proven players in that position,thats fact

Why didn't they ask about Brown's comment on the rule changes being brought in to stop Richmond?

s**t question looking for a headline.

Cor tigris

Debutant
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Smaller points ? How small is your brain? These guys are hugging and shouting at each other in close quarters afterwards with no mask producing those oh so dangerous many aerosols you are afraid of anyways how dumb are you , were you actually dropped as a kid or something lol

10 seconds of so or the song and the rest is 2 hours shouting screaming sweating hugging and touching each other anyways, you've got to be an idiot to not realize it's just for show

What are you quoting lol get some help , stop worshipping your hero chairman dan and wake up
What, now you want people to be more woke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back