Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom took 11 marks, amazing feat.
No one deserves to be omitted.
In: Prestia, Vlaustin.
Out: Mansell, Gibcus.
Gibcus is rested sometimes anyway.
The team is settled.
Can't see anyone else breaking into the 22, unless there is an unforeseen injury.
Will be difficult for Ross, Dow, RCD, Miller, Tarrant to break through.

Tom took 11 marks, amazing feat.
No one deserves to be omitted.
In: Prestia, Vlaustin.
Out: Mansell, Gibcus.
Gibcus is rested sometimes anyway.
The team is settled.
Can't see anyone else breaking into the 22, unless there is an unforeseen injury.
Will be difficult for Ross, Dow, RCD, Miller, Tarrant to break through.
Get Out Facepalm GIF

An elite coaching team that we already had and our players have soaked up everything they know , Our older players are well drilled whith what they had to teach and passing it onto the kids. These coaches you speak about are just trying to emulate what we already have but without the experienced players we already have.

Playing 10 kids you say , Name me which of the 10 kids that you are so impressed with that is better than the likes of
Bolton , Maurice , Baker , Balta , Gibcus etc etc.

Why dont i resist replying to your post ?
Because your envying other peoples trash and what you posted is just plain wrong
Maybe name me the 10 kids you believe are better than ours that you are so impressed by.
Daicos minnivan henry and quaynor are the 4 that i can see thats any good from last weeks game how were they better than Bolton , Maurice , Gibcus , Balta & Stack
Or more to the point he said he hardly watches afl anymore.

Yep. An elite coaching team & a truckload of kids coming up.

They are committing to rebuilding - playing 10 kids under 21 each week, getting games into them. Despite that, still got the same wins as us atm.

Pulling them apart while they are rebuilding is a pretty dumb argument. They are clearing out their list & investing in kids & rebuilding the way your meant to - without cutting corners. They seem to be hitting on their picks - time will tell, but i reckon 3-5 years they will be contending again

so in the meantime why dont you try resisting replying to every comment i make and wait the 3-5 years to see if i am right again
With your ridiculous posting style, designed to antagonize.
hahaha you love a good squabble don't you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back