• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have a 6 day break. Pretty standard break. The Port game we will need to rest some. Didn’t we roll them last year with Lynch and spuds?
We tore them apart.

I wouldn't move Balta from where he is. I reckon they've found his spot and he's only going to get better. Soldo is a good chance of absolutely destroying Brisbane with their depleted ruck stocks.

Its not about Soldo destroying rucks, its about RFC winning the game as easiest as possible.

He should get a rest at some point and at the end of the day we need to kick more score than the Lions in the most effective way.

Who is to say Chol and Balta do not touch them up anyway?

Agree we need to find out about Ross etc in this bizarre season(better time than any).I just think while he is a slight upgrade on Graham I don't see him anywhere near the level he's been talked up on here.
Granted it's early days for him but usually by now if he was at that high level, We'd see it by now.
Yep that's fair enough. I think we got a pretty astute player for the pic he came at and if he keeps improving then he just may be the extractor we need for the next generation...

Its not about Soldo destroying rucks, its about RFC winning the game as easiest as possible.

He should get a rest at some point and at the end of the day we need to kick more score than the Lions in the most effective way.

Who is to say Chol and Balta do not touch them up anyway?
Fair point. I guess if there's ever a game Soldo could afford to miss them this one is it.

But I don't think he will

Another thing we should do is tag Neale.

Not saying he is that destructive but boy the Lions like to get it to him so if we can stifle his access legally the Lions are so used to going through him they might get paralysed trying to find another way at times. Lambert or another should be able to tag him. He always looks for a cheap kick off a guy from a mark Rockliff style to

Last edited:

Not saying he is that destructive but boy the Lions look to get it to him so if we can stifle his access legally the Lions are so used to going through him they might get paralysed trying to find another way at times. Lambert or another should be able to tag him. He always looks for a cheap kick off a guy from a mark Rockliff style to
We don’t tag... have you watched this team over the last 3 years?

last year I saw Neale get 45 or whatever it was against us and we smashed them.. McRae 38ish last week and we smashed them.

our system delivers flags, let’s stick to that hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying he is that destructive but boy the Lions look to get it to him so if we can stifle his access legally the Lions are so used to going through him they might get paralysed trying to find another way at times. Lambert or another should be able to tag him. He always looks for a cheap kick off a guy from a mark Rockliff style to

just get soldo to KO him after the first bounce

We don’t tag... have you watched this team over the last 3 years?

last year I saw Neale get 45 or whatever it was against us and we smashed them.. McRae 38ish last week and we smashed them.

our system delivers flags, let’s stick to that hey.

How about we add a few things to our bow so we belt them even more to make sure??

Wants with having plan A, B, C, D, E etc... Don't think Zorko likes the tag either

What are we going to do about the umpires next week? Looks like they are going to try and get the Lions over the line based on tonight!!

The other thing is where we not behind the Lions before we kicked away later with the help of Dusty? Its a year on nearly, they are a year older, 16 minute quarters might make the closer. We can't be complacent especially with our outs

Last edited:
Brisbane doing us a favour (prevent Bumbers leap frogging us) and hope Swans with a little momentum can pull off an upset to tomorrow against the Aints. Getting to the stage where we should be barracking for the Top 2 teams (a couple of games ahead with %) with around 10 others trying trying to get the other 6 spots and hopefully we can scrape into top 4. Need bumbers to drop another given they have a game up their sleeve. West Coke looming large and only team I’m fearing tbh.

Last edited:
Watch the media jump on lions just like last years final and they pumped there own tyres up to.
Perfect result for us. The bummers stay below us and the Lions will be pumped up all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back