Votes: 137 56.8%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 93 38.6%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still gutted about Rancey, but footy moves on quickly, probably our biggest injury since Richo in 95?

Won't pretend to know any of the match ups for next week's game but we seemed to look slightly tall, so Ellis coming in as another runner makes sense.

Anyone know how he played on Thursday in the 2s?

I reckon like 2017 where we couldn’t find a CHF to play the role and we improvised, ironically 2019 could be another year of innovation through necessity. Horses for courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I edited the post. Ellis can play wing/hb.

Well, he can play wing anyway. If he ends up in the backline rotation, on last years efforts, we will be very exposed. If it happens, watch what his direct opponent does. Everyone is banging on about his run, but from the backline, does he do it? Hope he proves me wrong!!

Well, he can play wing anyway. If he ends up in the backline rotation, on last years efforts, we will be very exposed. If it happens, watch what his direct opponent does. Everyone is banging on about his run, but from the backline, does he do it? Hope he proves me wrong!!

I’m only guessing and putting my take on it. Balta as the 2nd ruck will be critical. We saw last night the value of Ratagalea going in as 2nd ruck v the pies last night.

Still gutted about Rancey, but footy moves on quickly, probably our biggest injury since Richo in 95?

Won't pretend to know any of the match ups for next week's game but we seemed to look slightly tall, so Ellis coming in as another runner makes sense.

Anyone know how he played on Thursday in the 2s?
That or Nathan Brown 2005, was gut wrenching

Underlines the importance of Broad and KMc for next week.
Coll'wood has the swoop squad of De Goey,
Stephenson, Hoskin-Elliott and Thomas, scoring 40 goals.
End of the day, midfield supply is the key.
Treloar, Adams and Sidebottom.
Pendlebury returns from surgery.
Adams averaging 5 more CPs than the others.

Adams and Hoskin-Elliott are injured, won't be available to play next week
Pies board seem to think Greenwood (tag Cotchin/Martin) and Sier are likely ins, they can't decide outs (too many s**t players)

I was reading some of the comments by Collingwood fans, they don't think Buckley will take them to a premiership.
It's a harsh call, but some doubts obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s happened to Shai? I’d rather put games into him than Weller tbh. He didn’t even get a jlt game??

Bolton is playing as a mid now, still learning in the VFL (playing better and better with each game)
Ross, Collier-Dawkins, Naish, Baker, Aats all coming along fine ATM
Garthwaite played in VFL game, limited time, being managed after ACHILLES injury
Probably 2-3 weeks away from full fitness

Been thinking about the pies game. The more i think about it, Out: Rance, In: Ellis.
We will go for more outside run and carry to match the pies. Our existing backline matches up with the pies.

Too right captain blood 17
If I've said it once i'll say it again you must be the most insightful, brave, courageous poster I have ever read
Mods, people in charge please give captain blood 17 a medal of some sort (for valour and courage under fire)

Quick toast to our ability to respond in the last. Kind of a bit like that saints game last year where the opposition wasn’t that great but they were pushing us and we were missing a key player (Riewoldt that day, also Houli iirc so we were down two rotations).
Also judging by the mood in the rooms after the game the players were really hit hard by the injury. To come out, reverse the momentum and run out easy winners is a sign of the continuing maturity of the club and players.

Too right captain blood 17
If I've said it once i'll say it again you must be the most insightful, brave, courageous poster I have ever read
Mods, people in charge please give captain blood 17 a medal of some sort (for valour and courage under fire)

I’d like to think i have put a good pre season in.

I’d like to think i have put a good pre season in.

A brilliant pre season, especially in the Pies v Cats game day thread where you ran bravely into the Pies posters machine gun nests.
You threw hand grenades at all of them and completely destroyed them
I must admit I shed a tear and was proud to be a Tigers supporter!!!
P.S. can't believe the MB MODS deleted most of your brave posts!!!

A brilliant pre season, especially in the Pies v Cats game day thread where you ran bravely into the Pies posters machine gun nests.
You threw hand grenades at all of them and completely destroyed them
I must admit I shed a tear and was proud to be a Tigers supporter!!!
P.S. can't believe the MB MODS deleted most of your brave posts!!!

Yeah, they do that :madface But that’s ok, there’s always next week.

Nobody told him to peak in Round 1 and I certainly don't ask that of him. It's that him coasting in games is starting to become a frequent occurrence, meaning that this Round 1 game of his is not an isolated incident. If it was then I'll leave it as an aberration like I am doing with Jack Riewoldt's performance, who did not have his best game on Thursday.

We just don't have the midfield depth to handle this. I think he will change soon and hopefully we see him back to his best very soon.
Did you seriosuly not see what he said a couple of weeks ago? Pathetic

Back