• Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 29 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t
Yeah think Bolton is the one that’s going to have to really dot the i’s and cross the t’s because defensively he can go wandering at times. He’ll have his work cut out staying in all season but good luck to him and great if he can.

U r kidding mate he is Shakespeare like when u compare him with Luke Darcy and Gilly who can kill an interview
I actually really like Hamish McLachlan. He always put a good word in for the Richmond players and last week he even mentioned the Houli Grigg Crossing Over from other clubs thing and how Richmond has always benefited from it. You could almost see the other commentators rolling their eyes as if to say haven't we gotten past this yet... Hamish best for me

Toast: The 80,000 plus that turned up on a miserable night.
Roast: The dozen or so pissed early 20's dickheads who gave every one around them the absolute shits with their unfunny and moronic crap!
Sat in the rain , love nights like last night, had the wet weather gear on,
Dry as toast,, awesome

As well a Baker played tonight I still rate Bolton above both him and Castagna as a small forward for us
I wouldn’t drop him
I reckon Baker will finish his career better than all the current smalls and that includes Rioli.
Baker has been an incredible find, absolute talent.

I think you should take a closer look again at Baker's last few games.
His Freo game where he gave 2 massive hip and shoulders to Fyfe and Lobe were David and Goliath stuff, then backed it up 10 minutes later with a massive front on tackle against Hogan was inspiring.
Not only super quick with great footy smarts, but tough as nails as well.

Toast: The 80,000 plus that turned up on a miserable night.
Roast: The dozen or so pissed early 20's dickheads who gave every one around them the absolute shits with their unfunny and moronic crap!
sorry mate :(

North has me more worried than the Bombers last night,has all the makings of the Doggies game,genuinely hate our guts and now with a new interim coach,have alot to prove and will do everything to beat us.

Hope we are switched on.

Cotchin will be back in but a tough encounter for his first game back but it is Cotchy,he will be refreshed and excited to finally be back on the park playing senior football.

North has me more worried than the Bombers last night,has all the makings of the Doggies game,genuinely hate our guts and now with a new interim coach,have alot to prove and will do everything to beat us.

Hope we are switched on.

System v emotion. We will roll them.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

System v emotion. We will roll them.

Emotion,I reckon Port got too emotional yesty going for Wingard instead of focussing on the football at hand,another ninja win for the Hawks at Launceston to keep them truly alive in the competition.

Baker is a superstar.
I liked him from the first JLT.
We need T-Lynch cherry ripe for the business end.
Can rest next week.
Marvel is a dump of a stadium.
I think if he or right to go they will play him, one thing is, we need him right now and secondly we can give him a rest when we get some players back/bye round

I thought their first three quarters were typical Richmond. Essendon were not able to cope with the pressure whatsoever as expected. There were a few signs leading up to 3QT that foot was coming off the throat through probably a mix of a little complacency and fatigue.
Not a bad thing though as it’s a reminder of what sets us apart from most teams and what happens when we drop pressure.The boys were able to lift their pressure again toward the end and restore order.
The kids were great and what was very noticible was that Baker and Stack showed composure above some veterans. Balta is getting better and better by the game.
Dusty Was excellent again but Shane Edwards and Bachar Houli stood out and continue to get better and better the older and more experienced they get.
I didn’t think there was anyone who stood out as particularly bad, not really the conditions suited for somebody like Ellis.
Thought all the small forwards were absolutely fantastic and slaughtered Essendon with pressure so I don’t subscribe to the Rioli bashing at all.
Pretty comprehensive all round under the circumstances.

I thought their first three quarters were typical Richmond. Essendon were not able to cope with the pressure whatsoever as expected. There were a few signs leading up to 3QT that foot was coming off the throat through probably a mix of a little complacency and fatigue.
Not a bad thing though as it’s a reminder of what sets us apart from most teams and what happens when we drop pressure.The boys were able to lift their pressure again toward the end and restore order.
The kids were great and what was very noticible was that Baker and Stack showed composure above some veterans. Balta is getting better and better by the game.
Dusty Was excellent again but Shane Edwards and Bachar Houli stood out and continue to get better and better the older and more experienced they get.
I didn’t think there was anyone who stood out as particularly bad, not really the conditions suited for somebody like Ellis.
Thought all the small forwards were absolutely fantastic and slaughtered Essendon with pressure so I don’t subscribe to the Rioli bashing at all.

Thanks mate appreciate it...

Loving baker, Bolton, balta, stack! And the houli and Edwards like u said, aging like a fine wine!
Exciting times!

Cotch and soldo back next week, think we will give lambert another weeks rest... we seem to be extremely cautious with injuries

Just a note on the last quarter, I'm not so sure how much of it was us taking the foot off the throat as much as the conditions clearing a little bit and allowing Essendon to utilise their height advantage they had. Essendon went in tall. It didn't work when it was heavily raining. Surprise surprise, in the last when the rain had stopped, they started taking contested marks and started scoring.

I think they got lucky that they didn't have rain in the last so they could capitalise on the height advantage they had and the aerial superiority. Conditions in the last suited what they tried to do all game.

To the 9 who didn’t give a vote for Basha, go to Specsavers ASAP.

Probably the same ones that want B Ellis, Prestia and Broad dropped.

A big thumbs up to the recruiting department. After watching failed rebuild after failed rebuild for 30 plus years and we now have a flag and a hard core group of young players that not only give it their all and deliver but have practically saved our season and put us on track. A pure joy to watch.

My moods have also improved....my family thanks you as well. ;) :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back