Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 29 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toast: The 80,000 plus that turned up on a miserable night.
Roast: The dozen or so pissed early 20's dickheads who gave every one around them the absolute shits with their unfunny and moronic crap!
There were more than usual drunkards last night.
Our 3121 room, we have no problems with oppo guests all year, except Essendon.

Good win considering the conditions, dominated for most of the game.

A little worried about the fourth quarter fade outs though. Are we doing this on purpose to to reduce chances of further injuries when we are confident we are in control?

Bachar was BOG, Dusty excellent again. Vlastuin, Baker, Higgins has good games.

OutS CCJ (battled hard though)
In Solo
Solo won't be back in the side anytime soon i'm afraid.
1d5dbdc547d19378e63d7bbfb9a7f62906f04c8b_hq.gif

You thought Menadue was good and Ellis wasn't last night?? Decent as a forward. I guess decent has a wide range. From what I saw, Medadue's impact was mimimal and will be first out for our next game.

I didnt think Menadue was good but I thought he was better than Ellis.

It doesnt matter who is first out if Cotchin and Lambert both come back you need to find two.

It'd be a shame to drop Bolton, he has a massive ceiling, out of contract and western australian

IMO the back six is pretty much set: (until Rance is back)

Grimes Garthwaite Astbury
Houli Broad Vlastuin Stack

The emergence of Stack allows Vlastuin to go middle if Dimma wants ...
Pretty solid back unit...and then there is Rance to come back!

And some scientists on this forum wanted houli traded rotfl. Who you gonna replace him with dumbos?
I was one of these, thought his best footy was behind him. Happy to admit I'm wrong, and love seeing him running around like a 22yo. I reckon he's realised he only has a year or 2 left and is leaving everything out there everytime he plays and wants to enjoy what little time he has left.

Finally coming out of my alcohol induced shitness today enough to comment on last night.

We won and are well set up to attack the second half of the year.

Slippery conditions and apart from the last 20 minutes we dominated against a predictable soft outfit who love to play training drill football.

Also a shoutout to smasha who introduced himself last night by asking if I was tiger toffee, I've crossed paths with you before but never knew who you were.

Finally coming out of my alcohol induced shitness today enough to comment on last night.

Slippery conditions and apart from the last 20 minutes we dominated against a predictable soft outfit who love to play training drill football.

Also a shoutout to smasha who introduced himself last night by asking if I was tiger toffee, I've crossed paths with you before but never knew who you were.

Hi Tiger Toffee,I am sure I have seen you before as well,now I have a name to the face,I am hopeless with names.:drunk:

haha how cool a tiger bromance. :)

Can't see broad getting dropped, unfortunately for Garth I think he will make way for vlastuin to return down back.. changes for me In: Lambert, cotch and soldo for menadue, CJ and Garth. If Lambert doesn't play I'd be happy for naish to debut.

Dont think Garthwaite gets dropped.

They said he is getting an "extended run at it" and they won the three games he played

The four tall defenders is working,

Essendon 2 goals 3 quarter time
Hawthorn 3 goals half time

after the doggies debacle itd be odd to change it.

Broad and Garthwaite are far from glamorous but effective

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Tiger Toffee,I am sure I have seen you before as well,now I have a name to the face,I am hopeless with names.:drunk:
I'll actually tell you my real name when we next run into each other, can't remember if I did last night, so much alcohol.

And some scientists on this forum wanted houli traded rotfl. Who you gonna replace him with dumbos?

Apparently Naish. Never got why people don’t love Houli, been one of our best for a longtime and is a big game player. Very nearly snagged the norm smith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll actually tell you my real name when we next run into each other, can't remember if I did last night, so much alcohol.
One of those nights,3121 was packed in the bar areas,Bombers game brings it out.

Ross came in and got 25 touches like it was easy.

Naish might do the same thing
Really am curious to see how young Naish will go if he gets a senior gig...still reckon he's a tad under size for the brutality of senior footy...

Really am curious to see how young Naish will go if he gets a senior gig...still reckon he's a tad under size for the brutality of senior footy...

I only watched around 60% of the vfl (on tv!!), but thought he was a fair way off it still. No way he is replacing a non injured player for the position he plays anyway.

You realise this thread can be used to discuss those exact things yeah?

Its closed because otherwise we have multiple threads all talking about the same thing.

Funnel it into the 1 thread so we can all celebrate together.

Any see how it matters? Being a football forum if people want discuss and use a thread why close it? It’s important to those people and is no skin off anyone else’s nose. I’m with bazzar on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back