Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling our forward line will monster their defence. Although their midfield is decent, will need to be swtiched on there

Yep, if we can break even or beat them in the middle we should have way too much firepower forward and back for them to cope with.

Fyfe always worries me against Freo, bloke can win a game virtually single-handed if he's up and about and he's had a lean patch lately. Mundy's more than capable of putting a cape on too, as we know all too well!

I think he is the one that replaces houli when he moves on, almost the exact same style of play. Need to sign him up, rather oleg in the side instead of egg.

Hopefully we can keep both, one can play wing down the track or Short can spend more time further up the ground. Won't surprise me to see us try Short in the midfield once our veteran mids retire, his contested work has improved out of sight and it'd be a real boon to have another centre-square mid (besides Bolton) down the track with deep kicking penetration.

what wrong with higgo what did he do wrong?

It's entirely possible everyone on the coaching staff got fed up with him declaring himself a midfielder and not a forward every 2nd sentence.

Just kidding...mostly...;)

Thankyou...

"Unlike what many people think lel is not an acronym in the same fashion that LOL is (it does not mean laughing extremely loud, laughing extra loud or similar). Lel (and variations including lal) resulted from the use of random vowels substituted in place of the 'o' in LOL. These vowels were used in an attempt to be different... The word however, in essence, still means LOL."

Thankyou...

"Unlike what many people think lel is not an acronym in the same fashion that LOL is (it does not mean laughing extremely loud, laughing extra loud or similar). Lel (and variations including lal) resulted from the use of random vowels substituted in place of the 'o' in LOL. These vowels were used in an attempt to be different... The word however, in essence, still means LOL."
So means the same as LOL but in a smart ss way

Back