• Marlion Pickett

Votes: 27 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It didn't but could you imagine the uproar from
The media if we retaliated by taking him out
And the suspensions will be long
Like I said I'd love payback but I doubt it will happen .
It won’t happen. It’s fan fantasy. I reckon the players will get into it but won’t take him out. The fans will be the ones that will express their displeasure. The bad behaviour text line will be buzzing off the hook with Cats fans

It won’t happen. It’s fan fantasy. I reckon the players will get into it but won’t take him out. The fans will be the ones that will express their displeasure. The bad behaviour text line will be buzzing off the hook with Cats fans
It should, it might actually prevent campaigners from doing it in the first place. I am of the view that they deliberately targeted Prestia last year, not to knock him out, but to put physical pressure on him and the dogshit went too far. Knowing you've got one coming back your way next time might make people be a bit more careful. Send off rule would also make people think twice.

It should, it might actually prevent campaigners from doing it in the first place. I am of the view that they deliberately targeted Prestia last year, not to knock him out, but to put physical pressure on him and the dogshit went too far. Knowing you've got one coming back your way next time might make people be a bit more careful. Send off rule would also make people think twice.

No doubt it was targeted. But unfortunately the retaliator normally ends up worse off

Wow, just wow! So many things I didn’t know. Makes a lot of sense, though, because my recollection was that that period was just about the lowest of the low, for the club, and a career of just four games is a real indictment in that context.
I was a mid 20s fella and right there in one of those 4 games and was on the fence at the G, smallish crowd as it was v norf... so you could see and hear everything

Lounder was playing out of the goal square and looked like Gigantor, fair dinkum the sherrin was about the size of a tennis ball in his mitts. he kicked 4 in a couple of quarters and looked every bit as good as tony lockett that day, what a fizzer he turned out to be.

Last edited:
I was a mid 20s fella and right there in one of those 4 games and was on the fence at the G, smallish crowd as it was v norf... so you could see and hear everything

Lounder was playing out of the goal square and looked like Gigantor, fair dinkum the sherrin was about the size of a tennis ball in his mitts. he kicked 4 in a couple of quarters and looked every bit as good as tony lockett that day, what a fizzer he turned out to be.

I looked that game up a couple of nights ago. Lounder scored four of our 26 goals (Hogg got seven) and we won by 53 points. Indeed, he turned out to be a big disappointment.

I looked that game up a couple of nights ago. Lounder scored four of our 26 goals (Hogg got seven) and we won by 53 points. Indeed, he turned out to be a big disappointment.
excellent clip here of the man mountain, salty commentators McKenna and Quinlan a hoot.

Back