Remove this Banner Ad

B: Grimes Astbury Vlaustin
HB: Short Rance B Ellis
C: Grigg Martin Edwards
HF: Caddy Moore Lambert
F: Rioli Riewoldt Castagna
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
Int: Higgins Houli Bolton C Ellis

Still a very handy side and there is no reason why the players coming in couldn’t cement a spot for themselves and make selection very hard later on in the year.

Long term as in the rest of the year?

That’s stuffed if true

Butts has been great for us - particularly in the last few weeks
As a forward, he covers a fair bit of ground...ranging from HB to goal line.....and his speed can’t be matched
Dan butler is out for 3 - 4 weeks Jake Graham is out for 2 - 4 weeks Nathan broad is out for 3 - 4 weeks
Should be right for finals.

Yeah I wouldn’t expect to see any in less than a month , butlers ankle must be nasty 4w is quite a while. Broad could be earlier
Given Butler played out the game I would imagine that its not that bad, but given its a reoccurrence of a previous injury they would want to give him the time off so he's at 100% for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This probably won't be popular around here but watching back on the game it seems that we actually got some pretty favourable decisions from the umps. There's a lot of complaining how we don't get looked after (including from myself I might add) but while they certainly make some bad decisions I don't think it's nearly as bad as what people make out.

This probably won't be popular around here but watching back on the game it seems that we actually got some pretty favourable decisions from the umps. There's a lot of complaining how we don't get looked after (including from myself I might add) but while they certainly make some bad decisions I don't think it's nearly as bad as what people make out.
What, do you feel it makes up for the previous 15 weeks? And I do feel it has been bad except for one week.

What, do you feel it makes up for the previous 15 weeks? And I do feel it has been bad except for one week.
Obviously we've lost the free kick count every week but if you watch the Brisbane game back we did pretty well there. All I'm really saying is that people get up in arms about the umpires when in The Cold Light of Day it's really not that bad. That's not to say they haven't made some stinkers against us #buddy
I find that some players get looked after - for us Dusty Cotch Grimes. No longer Rance since the dive.

I don't think any of us would be so upset about the umpiring if oppo supporters and media didn't carry on and scream bloody murder every time it goes our way. I remember in the Brisbane game the commentators carried on about a single free kick for the next two hours. But when we get slaughtered by the umps we aren't allowed to say crap. Bloody hypocrites.

Out- butler- graham- broady
In - bolton - Menadue- Vlaustin
----------------------------------------------------
B- grimes-Astbury- Vlaustin
Hb- short- rance -bellis
C-- Cellis- dusty --- grigg
Hf- rioli- moore- Castagna
Ff- caddy- jr8 --- edwards
R- nank- cotchin- prestia.
Inter- higgy-lambo- Bolton-Menadue

Back