Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't hate on me, but I am kind of hoping Lynch gets a week. Big fella could do with a couple of weeks off and CCJ is ready to fill in.
Lynch not playing badly, but would prefer to see him stay in the hub this game and face his old team on Monday week.

If he gets pinched for that then they may as well start suspending players for using bad grammar.

Don't hate on me, but I am kind of hoping Lynch gets a week. Big fella could do with a couple of weeks off and CCJ is ready to fill in.
Lynch not playing badly, but would prefer to see him stay in the hub this game and face his old team on Monday week.
Just watched the replay of the first half and while the Lynch push to the back of the head is a poor look, the reality is that Witherton's head was pushed into his forearm, not the ground. There were a number of replays, none in slow motion, and the final replay provides the clearest picture of what went on. It's definitely worth a fine but hardly a suspension as Witherton simply got up and continued to play. If Cunnington gets away with fines for jumper punches that put opponents to the deck, Lynch should expect similar treatment. Can't wait to hear Whately's take on it after advocating for Hawkins whose latest elbow fortunately hit his opponent's collar bone and not his jaw.

CCJ is unavailable, worst case is caddy comes in and plays deep. I think it would be a fine which is appropriate not sure I’ve ever seen anyone suspended from an open hand shove before

Miller is the only fit KP player left .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Aarts is much harder than Butts. Better contested player. Nearly took MOTY last night too
Aarts deserves to keep his spot even when we start getting a few back. The way I see it he is keeping Rioli out of the side. Daniel has far more leg speed however Jake knows his limitations and plays within them. Love his workrate. Offers a real hard edge to our side. Aartsy is a bit like a mini Caddy. He's really hungry. Something Daniel could learn!!

If he gets pinched for that then they may as well start suspending players for using bad grammar.
Just watched the replay of the first half and while the Lynch push to the back of the head is a poor look, the reality is that Witherton's head was pushed into his forearm, not the ground. There were a number of replays, none in slow motion, and the final replay provides the clearest picture of what went on. It's definitely worth a fine but hardly a suspension as Witherton simply got up and continued to play. If Cunnington gets away with fines for jumper punches that put opponents to the deck, Lynch should expect similar treatment. Can't wait to hear Whately's take on it after advocating for Hawkins whose latest elbow fortunately hit his opponent's collar bone and not his jaw.
No chance he gets suspended for it.
Fine at most. Although it was poor form, stupid and gutless.
Just wouldn't mind seeing him or Jack stay back for a week.

Richmond: Sydney Stack

He’s been in and out of the Tigers’ side this year, but a move into the middle last night helped Sydney Stack recapture some of his best form. Against the Lions, Stack collected four clearances – the equal second-most for the Tigers – to go his with 16 disposals and seven score involvements. Richmond coach Damien Hardwick might have unlocked another cog in the club’s premiership defence.
And how many around here wanted him dropped... Marcov is servicable but he ain't no Sydney Stack.

Back