Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys need to get your yellow and black goggles off. I love the tigers as much as you do, but I umpire in the local leagues and it’s amazing how whatever happens on TV works it’s way into junior footy. Imagine if it was your son or daughter on the receiving end. And they don’t really feel comfortable in complaining because there’s a lot of peergroup pressure and, you know, it’s just ‘standard footy club fare‘. Just like racism used to be. What I’ve seen posted on this board a couple of times now is our players engaging in indecent assault, plain and simple. It’s a horrible, horrible look.

Agree it`s a bad look and things that AFL players do trickle down to juniors.

They need to cut it out and they definitely will now as it`s blown up in the media.

But to say it`s indecent assault is wrong, just like Hugh Riminton you`re trivialising real sexual assault / indecent assault.

They`re clearly good mates mucking around around with each other, like I said it`s not a good look and needs to stop but this is how a hell of a lot of men act around footy clubs.

Whatever the incident was, it is not a good look for the club nor a good example for kids watching. I expect stern words at Punt Road about the perils of any repetition.
Agree, Sing the song with Respect. Chol wanted to join in clearly but had to put up with that s**t. Vlas especially (being ex Vic TAC captain) should have known better. Im pretty sure Dimma will be filthy and rightly so. grow the fk up.

He’s shrugging responsibility. That sh*t chip sideways when he had a kickable set shot just reeks of a player not putting his hand up.

Georgie had a poor game against the Bears, but his three games prior when playing upfield were among the best he's played.

Gut running all game and a ton of meaningful contributions, he'd still be easily amongst our best for the last month.

- of which Toby Greene is top of my list (and Dimma's). If GWS are in salary cap disaster zone then he might be gettable. Cost us a lot, but it'd almost guarantee more premierships.

Really? I would have thought he'd be a clear violation of the 'no dickheads' policy? ;)

Have to be a worry offering a long deal to a player that injury prone too. I'm not dead against the possibility and happy to leave it to our proven due diligence either way, but not that keen at face value.

Have Richmond upset media by coming good? First Tom Morris re outrageous hub demands from Tiger players, then so called sexual misconduct during theme song. Unbelievable. Chol business seemed to be Silly rather than assault.
Tom is just trying to defelct the media away from his Demons lol

Caddy and Rioli in .Cotch out and Higgins.If it's wet bring in Graham emergency this game will suit him perfect Markov of should be in before Rioli.

You guys need to get your yellow and black goggles off. I love the tigers as much as you do, but I umpire in the local leagues and it’s amazing how whatever happens on TV works it’s way into junior footy. Imagine if it was your son or daughter on the receiving end. And they don’t really feel comfortable in complaining because there’s a lot of peergroup pressure and, you know, it’s just ‘standard footy club fare‘. Just like racism used to be. What I’ve seen posted on this board a couple of times now is our players engaging in indecent assault, plain and simple. It’s a horrible, horrible look.
Hey Ned Flanders Don't presume to lecture me mate.. If you read my final sentence I say we could do with less of it...

Back