Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins: Cotchin, Prestia, Bolton, CCJ (if they don't want another tall in, then Caddy must come in).
Outs: Naish, Pickett (suspended), Ross, Astbury (but knowing the match committee it'll be Ralphsmith)

Last edited:
It might be a good opportunity for CCJ to play.
It's a long season and if Nank gets injured we are finished.
No chance.
In: Meatballs, Cotch, CCJ.
Bolton not confirmed yet.
Out: Pickett (susp), Naish, Ross.
Ralph out if Bolton is fit.
Astbury to stay in, must play on Thilthorpe, their new tall forward.

In: Bolton Prestia Chimp CCJ

Out: Pickett Naish Ralphsmith Ross

Pretty simple really I would have thought. That leaves Rioli Jr, Lambo and Stack to return.

In: Bolton Prestia Chimp CCJ

Out: Pickett Naish Ralphsmith Ross

Pretty simple really I would have thought. That leaves Rioli Jr, Lambo and Stack to return.
And Shaun

In: Cotchin Prestia Bolton Caddy CCJ
Out: Pickett (susp) Naish (Inj) Ross Ralphsmith Martyn (Omitt)

B: Grimes Balta Broad
HB: Short Astbury Vlastuin
C: McIntosh Prestia Baker
HF: Bolton Lynch Castagna
F: Rioli Riewoldt Aarts
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Martin
Int: CCJ RCD Houli Caddy
Sub: Graham

In: Cotchin Prestia Bolton Caddy CCJ
Out: Pickett (susp) Naish (Inj) Ross Ralphsmith Martyn (Omitt)

B: Grimes Balta Broad
HB: Short Astbury Vlastuin
C: McIntosh Prestia Baker
HF: Bolton Lynch Castagna
F: Rioli Riewoldt Aarts
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Martin
Int: CCJ RCD Houli Caddy
Sub: Graham

Graham should stay, with Prestia and Cotch back he is a far better player. Mansell stiff if he is out managed and doesn't come back in. In a defence that's not under siege the whole game and with better players around he will be solid.

Cads has to play soon enough.
Maybe versus the Dons.
I had the Lions as the team to beat at the start of the year.
They have won six in a row, will have a form slump at some time.
Will be interesting to see whether or not the Lions' decision to delist Keays will cost them a premiership.
He is playing well now at the Crows as the third mid.
It could be a decision which returns to roost.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Pickett ban upheld and afl being a dick to bolton. Again the afl showing their want to want us gone. Pricks. This will fire us up more. Boys will be hungry this week. Cotch back is massive too boys follow his lead, we will smash the crows

How are they being a dick to Bolton?

EDIT: Just read it - bloody laughable. What he said happened is exactly what their report found. I think the players could have handled it better, but i dont think the AFL is in a position to say here or there if what he did in his private time when confronted with a conflict to his inner circle of friends how its appropriate or not how he chooses to react.

This league is the so so so unfun now. There is no ******* fun in it - AFL players are on a longer leash than NBA players and getting paid 20-30 times less, their expectation on these people is ridiculous - CEO's are paid more than the players and they can do wtf they want in their private lives

AFLPA needs to do its ******* job and start to step in on this s**t - just yes men currently

The AFL literally took the role of moral police on a situation that happened outside the club, the arena and in their private time. The league is run by pure control freaks - to suggest they get to pass on "feedback" on how they choose to live their lives is ridiculous. Was Bolton charged by the police? no. Why are the AFL instilling private laws on the players increasingly harsher than the laws of the court? Surely their standard should not be that much higher than that of the state?

Last edited:
How are they being a dick to Bolton?

EDIT: Just read it - bloody laughable. What he said happened is exactly what their report found. I think the players could have handled it better, but i dont think the AFL is in a position to say here or there if what he did in his private time when confronted with a conflict to his inner circle of friends how its appropriate or not how he chooses to react.

This league is the so so so unfun now. There is no ******* fun in it - AFL players are on a longer leash than NBA players and getting paid 20-30 times less, their expectation on these people is ridiculous - CEO's are paid more than the players and they can do wtf they want in their private lives

AFLPA needs to do its ******* job and start to step in on this sh*t - just yes men currently

The AFL literally took the role of moral police on a situation that happened outside the club, the arena and in their private time. The league is run by pure control freaks - to suggest they get to pass on "feedback" on how they choose to live their lives is ridiculous. Was Bolton charged by the police? no. Why are the AFL instilling private laws on the players increasingly harsher than the laws of the court? Surely their standard should not be that much higher than that of the state?
Exactly as your edit says, it's just pure madness, our club found nothing wrong , it's just a mate standing up for a mate he felt was in trouble Iike most ppl in society would.

From memory in his statement he said he should of walked away which was probably him exaggerating and silently signalling that the afl basically wanted him to watch his mate get bashed. Just confuses me man, like if we saw our mates get hit first instinct is to push the other side away, strike them so they back off etc, if you just walk away wouldn't your mate be bashed more and potentially die ?

They are making out like he is the villian when he could of actually saved riolis life, we all have heard of ppl dying from punches.

But yeah this, the pickett bs and the ump bs and the media bs it's hard not to feel the league and media are against us.

Heck even robbo has put out an article slating Bolton now and some other journo even said everyone wants to watch us fail. We are on our own here. But funnily enough this is where we are at our most dangerous.

Murray is emerging as a smart defender, laid the match-winning tackle on Gawn, cleverly handballed in the back pocket.
Pickett dived and staged for the free, cost them the game, it turned off the umpire from paying the deliberate out of bounds.
About 30 seconds after the lesser Pickett sprungboard forward, Brayshaw looped a high ball to the top of the square. Oliver got a light block from an Adelaide player, and dropped like a sack. On the replay, it's on the left side of the screen and you glimpse it for perhaps a second. Two clear stages for free kicks and not a word from the media.

If lynch doesn't play and ccj isn't picked well that means one thing and he already knows he won't be here next season so why bother playing him.
Someone above said Chol to come in and I would take that to Sportsbet. Ohh I can't I told them to close it for good as at the time they weren't showing the races and sure enough after I did that they started the videos lol.

Do we have a definitive answer on who is coming back this week? Or is it possible no one (Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards etc) will be ready? Putting in my weekly multi and I think you're a little vulnerable this week if no one comes back from your star midfield group.

Well, if you put your weekly multi in where I think you should, it won't make any difference.

You might want to lube it first, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back