Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out channel 7 commentators, umpires, AFL

Some seriously dodgy corrupt anti Richmond s**t on going right now and it stinks

Thought we battled hard, some good signs from the kids for sure

This just adds more motivation, we will be come home like a steam train!

Wouldn’t mind us trialling CCJ. I hadn’t been keen for three talls but worth a go. Otherwise drop George for Caddy as a third tall, where he played his best footy. Stack to the backline and then our midfield back in. Will be dangerous for September.

Naish has had two full games and look probably wont make it

Ralphsmith has had two games and probably isn’t quite ready

Ross has had a mixed bag but probably won’t make it

Rioli is still pretty s**t.

Out: Naish, Ralphsmith, Ross, Rioli
In: CCJ, Caddy, Stack, Dow

presuming they all dominate in VFL AGAIN!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think top 4 is out of the picture for us, but no reason we can't win all four finals.

Its not impossible if we get momentum up. For me we must beat Brisbane and Geelong 2nd time around to have any confidence anyway. If that happens really West Coast is the only acceptable game to lose from here.

Aarts good again.

Were never going to win that one, happy we fought it out
My sentiments,we had a crack all night,umps went in dry as expected and Lions have won their home and awayship.

It’s still May Tiger Army.

Another tough game to harden our cubs for the future.

Positive thing of the night was although Ralphsmith copped some poor umpiring decisions against him early , he battled on and showed he has potential to develop into a good to very good player.
RCD first half was outstanding and with another two years in the system he will be someone that will need closer attention.
Negatives were Naish and Ross who are just too slow and turnover merchants under little pressure.
Rioli and Castagna if they were cricketers would be carrying the drinks.
Didn’t expect to win tonight, but expected better.

Last edited:
Its not impossible if we get momentum up. For me we must beat Brisbane and Geelong 2nd time around to have any confidence anyway. If that happens really West Coast is the only acceptable game to lose from here.

Based on our injury list I reckon we can go undefeated from here. West Coast are only a mid strength team and we should have some support back by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back