Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please play ccj.
The back up ruck thing is an absolute disaster.

Worst of all they obviously come into the game planning to use Astbury in the role even though Brisbane have a tall forwardline then proceed to realise their * up and play Pickett. Stop over complicating it and play CCJ. The whole structure of the team will improve significantly.

why not throw rioli in the middle

You mean the one place on the ground where you have to win your own ball? Play the guy in our side who is least capable of doing so, where he has to win his own ball? Haha.

BTW they have tried this in the past as well as trying him on the wing and time and time again he fails. Castagna and Aarts are by no means great players or even in great form but at least when pushed into different positions they have shown some form of effectiveness.

Listed all the whingeing we are doing .
He had a list prepared.
Whingeing Tigers .
Hubs
Soft Cap
Umpires
Marvel

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Said we got pampered in the hub when in reality we were shafted to the worst place compared to other clubs yet still won the flag,suck eggs.

why not throw rioli in the middle

Agree, as long as its in the VFL. Should have happened yonks ago - kid needs a month playing 100% in the midfield at VFL level & learn that your role needs to involve more than just applying pressure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Morris having a whinge about Dimma whinging and the free kick count. Pay the ones that are there he said. No fu**in sh*t you drop kick. That's what Dimma is saying. The fact that we only had 6 to half time is exactly the point, not all of them are being paid.
Tom Morris is an insignificant f***wit, whinging about someone whinging too much, if he actually listened to what Dimma said rather then just jumping straight up on his soapbox he might actually gain a tiny little bit of respect from the football community.

Tom Morris is an insignificant f***wit, whinging about someone whinging too much, if he actually listened to what Dimma said rather then just jumping straight up on his soapbox he might actually gain a tiny little bit of respect from the football community.

He's a great example of "looking at something and wondering how it got there".

100% agreed. a 3 year exercise has finally found its sweet spot for them.

When we get a full team in again though, we shall see how successful they are.

AFL will rue the day they pissed on richmond and its supporters. We are the last of "the big 4" left - the AFL will be a husk without the passion those 4 clubs provide and it is in serious danger of losing that atm. Know shortage of bomber fans which i know have lost the passion for the sport. Blues fans cant live with themselves as they realize they are the new St Kilda & pies are living in shame.

Once our dynasty is over i will question my interest in the sport - some might call me a bandwagon, but i just dont see the point of watching a reailty tv version of a sport
What do you mean by reality TV version of the Sport? I just see umpiring ruining the game - full-stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back