Autopsy Roast & toast vs Carlton, changes for Geelong

Best vs Blues

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Notice that the Blues defenders made no attempt at keeping the ball in play when near the goal line, they just tap it, push it, kick it or run it over the line even though they're not under pressure.

Since 2009, it has been illegal in AFL matches for a defender to deliberately concede a rushed behind when he is not under any pressure from the attacking team. In the event that a defender does this, the umpire awards a free kick to the attacking team on the goal-line at the spot where the defender conceded the score. The defender may still deliberately concede a rushed behind if he is under pressure from an attacker.

Last edited:
Tarrant is a decent match up for Hawkins imo, Cameron is the one that worries me
Not worried in the slightest. The best defender in the game will give him another bath.

When they gifted you lads 8 50m penalties in round 1??
It was actually 11- 50m I always tape the games and it kept hovering on 5 where they then wouldn't show the tally. I was bored so I rewatched it and counted. Couldn't count how many goals they got as a result of frees was too pist off. Our forward's still get crucified Balta and Lynch always get held, pushed, head ripped off play on. Watch how many soft frees cats get this weekend up forward.

Has there ever been a Richmond player that has pissed opposition supporters off as much as Lynch?
Yep. KB and Balmy.

KB because he was so good and didn't mind telling everyone, and Balmy because he was the most frightening player in the league.

While itā€™s hilarious over here watching opposition supporters losing their s**t over Lynch, I do have to wonder what itā€™s doing to his mental health. While Jack and Cotchin have both gotten their share of vitriol directed their way, it feels like itā€™s more vicious towards Lynch. Heā€™s always happy and smiley on his interviews, and seems unphased most of the time, but at the same time I wonder how it really affects him.

I don't understand why whenever Toby Greene does something grubby, the media are all "oh poor Toby, his going to get the toby tax!", yet Lynch is treated like a complete sociopath.

I don't understand why whenever Toby Greene does something grubby, the media are all "oh poor Toby, his going to get the toby tax!", yet Lynch is treated like a complete sociopath.
It's because one plays for the AFL, the other plays for Richmond.

If Toby Greene ever left GWS to go to richmond or collingwood, the media's tune would change.

How good is carlton, get the softest draw, rub of the green, a billion top 10 draft picks from years of tanking and they still cant beat us and melt like little snow flakes when we win.

I wont be surprised if they finished outside the 8 and the carry on will be epic.

Is it too soon to go out with Ninthton for them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sydney will regret not taking this kid as an academy player, will make a fantastic 3rd tall or even an intercepting defender
Attacks the ball hard and fast in the air with good hands
When you going to bite the bullet and change your supported team and username to KJtiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you going to bite the bullet and change your supported team and username to KJtiger
With the Mrs a Tiger we follow each others teams when we are not playing each other.
I'm getting use to the fact of late (10 years+) that we are just 4 points to you guys.
Either way It's a win win for me as I get to sleep in the bed and get fed.
Beats the couch & going hungry :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So apparently Tarrant has a broken knuckle that required surgery and could miss against Geelong, makes the Balta going down hurt a little more as it'll mean we're relying on Miller Gibcus and Biggie to carry our KPD roles for a few weeks.

* me. That idiot knows as much about football as he does about comedy.
It was clearly a hold but I reckon the umpire let it go because Cripps exaggerated it to the point it looked like he was about to burst into a Fred Astaire-style dance number.

So apparently Tarrant has a broken knuckle that required surgery and could miss against Geelong, makes the Balta going down hurt a little more as it'll mean we're relying on Miller Gibcus and Biggie to carry our KPD roles for a few weeks.
Gibcus needs a couple of weeks in the twos. Confidence is shot.
has stopped going for marks.
Either that or he plays a Vlastuin role where he can use his intercept marking skills.

Back