• Shane Edwards

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 93 38.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone read the lips of dusty when he was having a crack at greenwood.... looked to me like he said u dogged ur best mate u dog C%^*...... weren't dusty and greenwood mates

He would have to play games before he is a lock for finals.

I recall against Nth in the 2015 final he came in cold after missing games and was woeful.

This is a very valid point re any player but history has shown Conca has been slow to fire when returning from any injuries long short or medium term. Usually takes him a couple of weeks to get warmed up.

Don't think there's a team in the league that wouldn't be improved by another KPF who's quick, accountable and good in the air. Any suggestions on how to get one in the next 4 weeks?
balta, ccj or miller

I reckon 6 contested disp (better than Towno or Caddy) 30 pressure acts, 1 assist and 5 involvements was a handy days work for a debutant playing in a high pressure (on and off field) game in front of 88k. I bet Dimma and Bakers team mates would be stoked.
Baker didn't look overwhelmed, and did some good things. Could make an argument for giving him another game

I think we need to give Soldo a run and give Nank a rest. If anything happens to Nank in round 23 or finals, it would be hard to expect anything from Ivan if he hasnt played a game all year. This week is Geelongs top 4 on the line, so would be a good game for him to play before finals.
Depth players who got 6 or 7 games in 2017 haven't had a look in this year. Soldo, Markov, Stengle, Miles and the like. Good argument for giving Nank a rest. But I'd do it in the last 3 weeks.

This is a very valid point re any player but history has shown Conca has been slow to fire when returning from any injuries long short or medium term. Usually takes him a couple of weeks to get warmed up.
I seem to recall Conca was a sub in that game, which meant he came in when game was half over. This is much harder on players I reckon.

I seem to recall Conca was a sub in that game, which meant he came in when game was half over. This is much harder on players I reckon.

Yeah that adds to things but he ha had plenty of come backs from injury.. even coming into this season. I think it was pretty well agreed across board that he was “passable” before getting into some form a few weeks in!

Caddy has a dominance over Geelong and should play as a forward.
I would select a half back or midfielder to replace Prestia and it would be C Ellis.
He is the most suitable, I do not trust Lloyd or Miles in the role at this stage.
C Ellis can be serviceable but not necessarily brilliant.
Lloyd and Miles do not deliver under seniors' pressure in my view.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a massive seppo sook
535298_5d6c6fe269cf2eb73c8e46924dc3f0f4.jpeg

Selwood has been playing half back. No ******* way do we drop Towno for that ;) :think

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Selwood has been playing half back. No ******* way do we drop Towno for that ;) :think

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Agree - but regardless of where Selwood hides, I love our set up with Towner up forward.
Has there ever been a player with a lower possession count to impact ratio?
We just look like a premiership line-up with Towner in there....

Anyone read the lips of dusty when he was having a crack at greenwood.... looked to me like he said u dogged ur best mate u dog C%^*...... weren't dusty and greenwood mates

Anyone know if greenwood got fined for the flop that got em 50?

Back