• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Personally reckon Rance looks down because he’s positioning is so attacking and experienced that when the Oppo eventually score he is further out of position than in the past and has more ground to make up. But 70-80% of the time that positioning stops the opposition. It’s also partially because he has faith in Broad, Grimes and Astbury to cover him and 9 times out of 10 they do.

Last edited:

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Why should Rance play one on one anyway? it goes against his/our game plan. Hi is the best support defender ever, and his influence in many facets of the game, from one on one, to support other defenders to spoil other contests and to goal line saves is what makes him great, and the total of this make him Rance. We get to see it every week and that’s probably why we can appreciate it and why some opposition supporters don’t recognise it.

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I didn't mind Gaz. I didn't really notice his bias but Huddo - FMD what a tool. Shame he's not doing the Cats game, he'll be crying like the 14 year old girl he looks like.
Huddo's bias was certainly evident but at least he still makes the big moments big like the Jack Higgins goal. Whenever Richmond did anything good Gaz was absolutely quiet or he just talked about what Collingwood did wrong to allow Richmond to be that good. Dead set tool for mine he should not be a commentator

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I completely forgot about this guy. I haven't seen him in the VFL at all so I'm assuming he's been injured throughout the season. I remember posting "who the hell is Smith" and then about 2 days later it came back to me... hope he gets back on the park soon. I wouldn't mind seeing what he's capable of

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tony Jones has the most amazing brain fades. Remember when he went to kiss Rebecca Judd on camera?
anigif_sub-buzz-21046-1470088588-2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
He didn’t come up with the whinge though. That was BT. He’s just linked a few issues together and had a bit of a laugh. Play on I say. Most of his twitter stuff is good value.
Why would any self respecting Tiger want to follow a Collingwood player on twitter?
Capt Blood would be turning in his grave

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Watching this in slow motion Judd's movements are very interesting. Jones is well into his approach when she half shuts her eyes and lifts her chin before turning away. I actually felt sorry for Tony Jones and given what Judd has since shared about her life as a super parent, he probably dodged a bullet. Anyway, she was never Jane Bunn quality with her weather.

Huddo's bias was certainly evident but at least he still makes the big moments big like the Jack Higgins goal. Whenever Richmond did anything good Gaz was absolutely quiet or he just talked about what Collingwood did wrong to allow Richmond to be that good. Dead set tool for mine he should not be a commentator

Had a huge sook over Short’s goals.

Tony Stark

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Two extra players for the Cats tonight, clearly being umpired differently for each side. We have to really earn and charity for the Cats, will be the deciding factor tonight. Could break the record for the largest free kick differential in one game.

Back