• Total voters

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Jeez Scott is a flog! Still didn't give us credit, in his presser he was salty saying that we are beatable and reckons they dominated for most portions of the game, Will beat us next time apparently.... :poo:

Lol ******* ********. Just cos they had about 100 more junk disposals doesn't mean they were dominating

We spanked them and the margin should've been way bigger

Thrasher97

🏆🏆🏆
Jul 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol ******* ********. Just cos they had about 100 more junk disposals doesn't mean they were dominating

We spanked them and the margin should've been way bigger

I think the scoreboard makes Geelol look better then what they were, we dominated the play for majority of the night, we didn't convert that well in front of goal, they got some bull frees and some bounces that went their way. But let him think he'll beat us, still got some stars to come back so should smash em if we play them come finals

canadamatt

Senior List
Sep 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Typical Geelong entitlement from Scott in his presser. If I heard correctly he said that “Richmond needed a lot to go right to win, no question”

Well, key mids out and typical umpire bias didn’t “go right” and yet the Tigers still won. Stop making it up as you go. You’ve got the holy trinity and will may be outside the 8 after the weekend!

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Typical Geelong entitlement from Scott in his presser. If I heard correctly he said that “Richmond needed a lot to go right to win, no question”

Well, key mids out and typical umpire bias didn’t “go right” and yet the Tigers still won. Stop making it up as you go. You’ve got the holy trinity and will may be outside the 8 after the weekend!
Yep that's what he said, I really don't understand the need a lot to go right comment, we get fisted by the umpires every week and still find a way to win.
F&^%ing Selwood can run around with blood all over his guernsey and not be pulled up by the AFL puppets.

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Haha.. what a joke, what, does he think can put the fear of god into us or something?

Seriously, we have been absolutely robbed all year by the umpires, forget the brush of the shoulder b/s the opponents get, it's the non-calls they don't bloody give us.

We needed a lot to go wrong to lose - horrible umpires and missing 5-6 of our best 22 - and it all did go wrong, yet....we won? Should have won by 45, Scott is dreaming.

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league

Herd that to and cracked myself up alot needs to go right for tigers to win it.I think we just add more salt to the wombs.

Burning bright

Senior List
May 28, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

3 geelol mid fielders get close to 40 possessions

we have three out of our six mids rotation out in Prestia Graham and Conca

a hail mary late flurry of long bombs and scrambled goals and they still cannot get up.

Definitely still entrenched as hand baggers,

I especially loved how Gary Ablett choked on that late shot on goal.

No wonder Scott in his interview was left with only one avenue

pretend to fake it until some year you think you can make it.

Loving Geelong supporters saying they’ll get us next time
They’ll be two wins out of the 4 with 3 games to go. That means they’re relying on a top 4 team going 1-2 in the run home. Next time will be R8 next year, and frankly, I don’t care.

If you keep saying it for long enough, eventually it will come true.

******* flogs.

Chris Scott, inherited a premiership side and won a flag in his first year. Has done sweet FA since.

DeseRigs

Team Captain
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Sam Lloyd laid two game saving tackles in the last minute. Both ball and all tackles which was particularly important. One on Tuohy - if he breaks that he streams down the middle and delivers into Geelong’s 50 and another on Henderson on our 50m, again if Lloyd doesn’t lay that tackle, Geelong are away. Lloyd stays in for mine as that tackling ethos is exactly what Richmond football is all about.

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Sam Lloyd laid two game saving tackles in the last minute. Both ball and all tackles which was particularly important. One on Tuohy - if he breaks that he streams down the middle and delivers into Geelong’s 50 and another on Henderson on our 50m, again if Lloyd doesn’t lay that tackle, Geelong are away. Lloyd stays in for mine as that tackling ethos is exactly what Richmond football is all about.
Yer i thought Lloyd was good.
Everything he does is clean

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Yep that's what he said, I really don't understand the need a lot to go right comment, we get fisted by the umpires every week and still find a way to win.
F&^%ing Selwood can run around with blood all over his guernsey and not be pulled up by the AFL puppets.

100% this! The laws of the game indicate that if a uniform has blood on it the umpire must direct the player to get it changed. The player can continue to play but must at their earliest opportunity leave the field and change the uniform. Selwood ran for a quarter with his top covered in blood.

Tiger V

All Australian
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
If you keep saying it for long enough, eventually it will come true.

******* flogs.

Chris Scott, inherited a premiership side and won a flag in his first year. Has done sweet FA since.
Yeah , Yeah ,now Cats will get us next time last week it was Pies will get us next time.
Scott would have to be the biggest sook of all coaches what a flog

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd give footy away if we had any of the Scott bros as a coach, they are bunch of whining sooks everytime I see their rough mugs I just want to punch the TV

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Watching this in slow motion Judd's movements are very interesting. Jones is well into his approach when she half shuts her eyes and lifts her chin before turning away. I actually felt sorry for Tony Jones and given what Judd has since shared about her life as a super parent, he probably dodged a bullet. Anyway, she was never Jane Bunn quality with her weather.
Worse weather gurl ever...no sense of humour at all...

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
100% this! The laws of the game indicate that if a uniform has blood on it the umpire must direct the player to get it changed. The player can continue to play but must at their earliest opportunity leave the field and change the uniform. Selwood ran for a quarter with his top covered in blood.
I was screaming it out at the ground but the umpires turned a blind eye, this would have to be investigated by the AFL because it's a clear breach of the rules.
That co&*su*^$er Selwood gets away with murder every week.

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Wow what universe is Scott living in? Geelong were bloody lucky to get so close, that was a 6-8 goal margin game 9 time so out of 10. Just be thankful we butchered it a bit and you had the run of the mill with umps and the ball bouncing your way. Good thing is if he truly believes that, that’s why we’ll beat them again if we play them.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Second only to dusty with the dont argue/broken tackle. He's great role playng depth.

Aeons

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
great games by Baker and Lloyd. i thought their defensive pressure was great.
Menadue seemed out of his depth. bellis did some good things and some truly typical bellis things especially in the last quarter to let the Umpires pets back in the game...
Towner tried hard all night. a bit unlucky on a few occasions. a clear front on contact free ignored by the flouros when he was going for a mark in our 50 in the last that would have sealed the game.. the midfield was scrambling all night to win it and used it well when they got it unlike the holy trinity who butchered it a lot.
Nank and rancey best on for mine as they won thier positions easily.
considering we had 6 starters out with half of them being our midfield we were very brave....

Back