Autopsy Roast & toast vs Essendon and changes for Port Adelaide

Best vs Dons

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Dimma isn't gonna coach this week he should do it for the fans I think we all just wanna farewell him. who cares if he doesn't have time to prepare properly aside from benny

fmd to think we'd probably already be in the 8 if Lunch didn't get injured. Maybe well in the 8 if he didn't get injured and Broad didn't get suspended

VFL votes -

Essendon 12.10 (82) def by Richmond 12.12 (84)
Noah Cumberland (RIC)
6 Brad Bernacki (ESS)
4 Nick Bryan (ESS)
4 Riley Loton (ESS)
3 Cam Olden (RIC)
2 Sam Banks (RIC)
1 Tyler Sonsie (RIC)

Cumberland has to come in.
If mini can get the best out of him cumbo could win us the game.

Port have been excellent this year. I think we will be flat and get beaten.

The first 3 were our best, Sonz, Cumbers, and Banksie. Likely all 3 will come in.

Richmond VFL coach Steve Morris provides a summary of how the Tigers’ players performed in Saturday's two-point Dreamtime win over Essendon at the MCG.

Tyler Sonsie (28 disposals, seven inside-50s, six rebound-50s)

"He's been playing down back over the last two weeks and I thought we saw some really good in his defensive work which was pleasing. He had a big impact on the game late when he went into the midfield."

Noah Cumberland (17 disposals, eight marks, five inside-50s, four goals)

"Noah won the Sir Doug Nicholls Award for best on ground on the weekend. His defensive acts were particularly pleasing and I thought he started the game really well with a great aerial contest and contested mark inside 50. But, it was his ability to lean into his team and provide energy right throughout the day."

Sam Banks (19 disposals, eight contested possessions, five tackles, one goal)

"I thought Sam had another really good game. It was really pleasing to see him have five tackles and eight contested possessions which is an area we've identified for him to focus on. I thought he was outstanding in that space on the weekend."

Ben Miller (13 disposals, 14 hit-outs, four clearances, one goal)

"His last quarter was outstanding. He competed well and played a really smart last few minutes when the game was on the line, and was a big reason why we were able to hang on in the dying stages."

Kaelan Bradtke (12 disposals, four tackles, four inside-50s, one goal)

"Had some big moments. He's not too far away from breaking a game apart and hopefully with some continuity in his football that's around the corner."

Jacob Bauer (12 disposals, five rebound-50s, three marks)

"Jacob's contest work is as good as we have at the Club, but I'd love to see him give himself more opportunities to compete in those contests. But, he equally had some super aerial contests in which he was able to nullify."

Tylar Young (10 disposals, three rebound-50s, three marks)

"Really solid game from Tylar after a couple of weeks out with injury. He was on managed game time and did a great job defensively. His next challenge is to use his speed and athleticism to create a bit more for us on offence."

Bigoa Nyuon (10 disposals, four marks, one goal)

"Those who saw him play on the weekend would have been buoyed by his contest forward of the footy. I thought he was a really dangerous option for us up forward and could have easily kicked another couple of goals."

melted so hard when that druggies bloke took the mark in front of the goal that i turned it off and didn't even read the autopsy

what a *en s**t ending loosing another close one now Dimmer quits

to think we'd be well in the 8 if Lunch never got injured and Broad never poleaxed some bloke

melted so hard when that druggies bloke took the mark in front of the goal that i turned it off and didn't even read the autopsy

what a *en s**t ending loosing another close one now Dimmer quits

to think we'd be well in the 8 if Lunch never got injured and Broad never poleaxed some bloke
dimma couldve won the flag and gone out on top this year if luck went our way and he didnt cook up 5 wins at the selection table

dimma couldve won the flag and gone out on top this year if luck went our way and he didnt cook up 5 wins at the selection table
Dimma could only have won if McCrae was still on the boundary line coaching for us. We went back to losing in the most disastrous of fashion the moment Craig left the building. For me McCrae is 3 time premiership coach. He coached them all from the boundary line like he is at Collingwood.

Why don't we start by listing all the terrible atrocious unloseable games under Dimma.

Losing to 9th in an elimination final after leading by 30 points at half time.

Any game against the Suns lol

* I could go but it is too easy

Back