Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 46 18.7%
  • Todd Elton

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hai guyz

Given it's our grand final this week, do you know when the parade will be?

Also, when we win (again), keep calm and remember lolnorf. It might ease the pain.

Not the banter thread dickhead

Rance brilliant. We could be in trouble if he gets injured. Just getting used to him spoiling/intercepting everything across halfback.
Astbury still not quick - but rarely beaten in 1 on 1s. Becoming very valuable.
Grimes & Houli reliable as usual. Short not doing much wrong - but I guess he needs to fake fumble a bit better when rushing a behind.
BEllis played his best game for a while. I hope he is getting used to whatever his role is and keeps improving.
Riewoldt's goalkicking didn't improve much from last week but he always competes.
Elton? Not sure if he's gradually improving or not. But he did kick a goal.
Bolton didn't look out of place. I think he can join a Butler, Castagna, maybe Rioli rotation either 1 on the bench or one in the VFL.
Personally I like Lloyd in the team. Just has those goal smarts.
Dusty, Cotchin, Caddy all good in the midfield & forward. Prestia still a little underwhelming but I'm not overly concerned. Can't wait until he really hits his straps.
Nankervis. Its like when Maric first joined. Just such a pleasure to have a ruckman who competes.
Menadue. Finally saw a bit of a run down the wing. Looks like he's gaining confidence & hopefully he can stay in the team and keep it up.
KMac, Edwards, Grigg, Lambert all playing their roles. I actually really like having Edwards in the team & I think KMac is ready to step up another level soon.
I think we persist with Elton for a bit longer. I haven't checked how the VFL went & if anyone deserves to come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance brilliant. We could be in trouble if he gets injured. Just getting used to him spoiling/intercepting everything across halfback.
Astbury still not quick - but rarely beaten in 1 on 1s. Becoming very valuable.
Grimes & Houli reliable as usual. Short not doing much wrong - but I guess he needs to fake fumble a bit better when rushing a behind.
BEllis played his best game for a while. I hope he is getting used to whatever his role is and keeps improving.
Riewoldt's goalkicking didn't improve much from last week but he always competes.
Elton? Not sure if he's gradually improving or not. But he did kick a goal.
Bolton didn't look out of place. I think he can join a Butler, Castagna, maybe Rioli rotation either 1 on the bench or one in the VFL.
Personally I like Lloyd in the team. Just has those goal smarts.
Dusty, Cotchin, Caddy all good in the midfield & forward. Prestia still a little underwhelming but I'm not overly concerned. Can't wait until he really hits his straps.
Nankervis. Its like when Maric first joined. Just such a pleasure to have a ruckman who competes.
Menadue. Finally saw a bit of a run down the wing. Looks like he's gaining confidence & hopefully he can stay in the team and keep it up.
KMac, Edwards, Grigg, Lambert all playing their roles. I actually really like having Edwards in the team & I think KMac is ready to step up another level soon.
I think we persist with Elton for a bit longer. I haven't checked how the VFL went & if anyone deserves to come in.
Having Rance grimes and astbury play together for a decent amount of time now is a huge factor . Work so well together . Best part re nank we got him at 22 , maric was 25 when he came over I think

Four voted, one didn't even give Dusty a vote. That person was?

Caro.... lol.
Nathan Brown just had a go at her over that on the Sunday morning footy show. Their version of Caro's Arrow.
Matthew Lloyd on the same show. Caro has no option but to respond to it on Footy Classified tomorrow - whenever that is - it seems to have a different random time-slot every week.

Was at the game with 3 gobby bombers supporters...oh boy did I love singing the song
We dominated the play for large portions of the game, if we start kicking straighter we will win these games in a canter
We desperately need a second key forward
Elton ain't it
Griffiths ain't it
Either give Chol a shot (personally I don't think he's ready but hey)
Apparently Garthwaite was a superb set shot in his junior days maybe give him a go

DeBoy missed two crucial Hurley mistakes which any other AFL umpire would have paid. Hurley had prior, was caught and clearly dropped the ball. Second time he was caught and threw the ball. Both times, 20 meters out from our goals. Play on. Danager did have his head ripped off once, and we laughed due to the fact that the umpires missed ONE blatant fee to Essendrugs, but most of the game they had an extra player. How about the Rance mark that Danaher ripped out of his hands ?
Yeah, that "rance mark" was 100% danihers. The only reason it was a ball up was because rance was in front and grabbed it after joe had clunked it.

Yeah, that "rance mark" was 100% danihers. The only reason it was a ball up was because rance was in front and grabbed it after joe had clunked it.
But Rance brought the ball to ground with him with both hands...and Rance was in front...if not Rance's ball...was 50/50...ball up...

Back