Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R11 vs Sydney

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a defibrillator ready.
One of the old-timer Swannies trainers died of a heart attack on the job.
giphy.gif

Swans have lost 3 of 4.
They had some damaging smaller forwards last year, like Wicks and Gulden, who have not progressed in quality this year.
They are treading water.
Thought it was poor behaviour by Luke Parker, versus the Dons, did not realise he was so dumb.

Last edited:
Swans have lost 3 of 4.
They had some damaging smaller forwards last year, like Wicks and Gulden, who have not progressed in quality this year.
They are treading water.
Thought it was poor behaviour by Luke Parker, versus the Dons, did not realise he was so dumb.

I’m all for what Luke Parker did. He didn’t belt anyone, he didn’t do anything illegal.
He had a go at Shiel for taking short steps. Football banter and I guarantee it stopped on the field.
If Parker was a renowned contest shirker then sure, what he did was out of line. But the bloke is one of the best players of the last 10 years and I cannot remember a time he has taken a step back. Fair play and nothing to see here in my opinion. I feel differently about those pissants from Port Adelaide who get lippy in like their 1st year with zero credibility and no credits in the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amazing they didn't have enough information here to see that it missed the post, Dusty thinks it's a goal haha
The s**t thing about that is that if it they should've been pinged 50 for running inside the protected zone after Broad took the mark and Draper done holding the ball. You just know they would have been different results if the tables were turned :$ Not to mention the inconclusive goal review.

I’m all for what Luke Parker did. He didn’t belt anyone, he didn’t do anything illegal.
He had a go at Shiel for taking short steps. Football banter and I guarantee it stopped on the field.
If Parker was a renowned contest shirker then sure, what he did was out of line. But the bloke is one of the best players of the last 10 years and I cannot remember a time he has taken a step back. Fair play and nothing to see here in my opinion. I feel differently about those pissants from Port Adelaide who get lippy in like their 1st year with zero credibility and no credits in the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree... Not sure he'll have a chance this week. Pickett might give him what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back