Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R12 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

cumbo strikes me as the kid that would carve up junior footy every weekend but at training you'd set the group a basic drill and he'd just stand there with nfi what to do.
don't think you can rely on him to follow any kind of gameplan or instruction because as soon as he crosses that white line he just plays footy. were trying to teach a dog mathematics.

exactly the kinda player we need in our dog shit no gameplan forward line

Maggots missed a blatant free to him when he was felled after he kicked for goal…clear free…not to us though

they would blow the whistle against lunch, bolton, jiewoldt if they did that before the contact was even made...meanwhile oppo does it to us and nothing

Very disappointed in Samson Ryan last night. I have been a supporter but no more. His efforts were atrocious and he has no body strength. In my view we played 1 short by selecting him. And now to be honest I just don't see a future for him.
Ive been a supporter of Sammy R as well…agree he wasn’t good…in fact he was quite ordinary

It was a baptism of fire…quite a step up from VFL…the contest was very hot …so clearly he struggled with the transition

Wont write him off just yet…but he does need to show form in the seniors soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah let’s just rush spud Graham back in. ****ing dog shit. About time he earnt his spot.

Don’t mind Graham…but the club needs to pull its head in and begin getting senior players like Graham coming back through the VFL

1- gets him match fit…less likelihood of injury
2-it lets him focus on form and playing the team game…becomes the mentor on field
3- sets the tone for others who are coming back from injury …that’s how we gdo it here…you earn your spot based on form

happy for ooze to keep experimenting we need to find the right mix, injuries have turned us from a 5th to 10th side in march into a bottom 3 side, we needs to play like men possessed for Dusty's 300th, others can be practice matches as far as I'm concerned.

AFL made the rules where you can have an honourable loss and it can be much more beneficial than a worthless 4 points once finals are out of reach.

the thought of marlion pickett or mykelti lefau getting 4 weeks for an old fashioned slightly late 'shirt front' and putting tom stewart on a stretcher in the first quarter also appeals to me
Mykelti needs to learn to knee oppo players in the back of the head, not our own!!!
Happy for Ooze to use games to work things out, but he has to coach to win, can't become a North and teach our players to be loosers.

Gotta give KMac credit

Was dropped…took his medicine…went back to VFL, played well….woeked woth his teamamtes

GOT REWARDED…has played good footy in the past 2 games
I thought he was rubbish against the bears but good the other night.

Also props to our entire midfield unit, Nank, Dow, Kmac2 and Prestia really controlled the game and didn’t give Essendon any real opportunities from centre or general stoppages

Really gave our backline an opportunity to set up and give them the best chance to actually defend
Likewise it meant or forwards had better opportunities
Further underlined the value of some experience in the middle , bakes and pres , kmac2 does look like a young cogs . I predicted pre season our greatest challenge is in f50 . Right now we need a threatening presence with a tall forward that competes like a threshing machine , oppo with class intercept defenders are having a party with such little resistance

Ive been a supporter of Sammy R as well…agree he wasn’t good…in fact he was quite ordinary

It was a baptism of fire…quite a step up from VFL…the contest was very hot …so clearly he struggled with the transition

Wont write him off just yet…but he does need to show form in the seniors soon
He looked a million miles from afl std , cumbo only looked hundreds of miles off it , the more of these types you have , your destiny is certain

Out: Bolton (concussion) Ryan Cumberland
In: Green to the 22 Mansell Koscihtzke Smith (sub)

Question marks over Ryan & Combo's games. Green was ahead of Cumbo, preseason so I reckon Green off sub position, into the 22.

Have a look at Smith as sub.
Ryan back up ruck off the bench or Kosi back to the forward line? Both players have had chances.

Mansell for Bolton.

Extra caution with Graham's return.

Back