• Toby Nankervis

Votes: 89 31.7%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the supposed 50 they were going on about for a Richmond player encroaching the protected zone.
I saw 2 or 3 times Geesook players do it but no mention.
I get it was looking a pretty boring game until Geelong kicked a couple in the last and the commentary team are basically barracking for Geelong to make it interesting, but they could still provide a bit more balanced insight into the game.
The media is clearly unable to provide any balance ... whether it be about Richmond or news stories in daily life.

It wasn't good that they squandered the 2018 finals series, but they learn a lesson from it.
Never to be complacent.
Prestia might not be ready for week one of finals, so we can't rely on his automatic selection, he might be delayed.
He would require good form in the scrimmage.

lol love how that EGirls flog says we score like soccer , exactly where do they think there coach got the idea of keepings off and keeping possession ? Soccer .
They also might want to go to the northern territory and watch the way the indigenous kids play the game in its pure form and have alook which game style resembles the most.

I dont see the indigenous kids trying to play keepings off , They are all out attacking with flair and dare

Had an exchange with some Cats w***er on Twitter slagging off Lynch, the umpires, Dimma as if there is some conspiracy against the Cats.

Pointed out that their first goal came from one of their players running 30m without a bounce or getting pinged by the umpire and he shut the * up pretty quickly. Without that they'd have scored 5 behinds up until the end of the 3rd quarter - so perhaps they were just s**t? Maybe?

FoxFooty post-game analysis wasn’t too bad. Noted that the Cats got those goals because they got centre clearances happening. I wonder if that was because we put a few young players in there to get experience?

Chol: If you see him jumping at the ball next week then he’s on. When he doesn’t jump he isn’t. If only he had the mental ability to be on most games, not just ones where his family is watching.

Dangerfield cannot dispose cleanly under pressure. That’s why he plays so poorly against the Tiges.
Hopefully a realistic shot at a flag will spur him on.
He just needs to string 4 massive games where he jumps at and attacks everything with venom and the flag is ours.
Smash Packs, Take Marks, Kick Goals, Tackle Midfielders when ball hits the ground at stoppages where he's rucking.

Chol if he wants could be that X factor and serisously win us the flag. As much as I love Soldo and Love Nank I don't actually like them in the same squad. I'm all for 1 ruck and rotate the two.

Chol needs to step up.

It wasn't good that they squandered the 2018 finals series, but they learn a lesson from it.
Never to be complacent.
Prestia might not be ready for week one of finals, so we can't rely on his automatic selection, he might be delayed.
He would require good form in the scrimmage.

Long term - Markov. Ross. Aarts. Have been good but you could see then leaning towards Edwards. Prestia Astbury. I'd available.

Chol for Soldo

Pray for Lynch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The geelong players talking in a huddle after the game shows we’re living rent free in their head. If we play in a final we’ve got them beat already
That was Dangerfield telling them
' i came here to win a premiership
Im ******* Patrick Dangerfield, *
Guys lift i deserve that flag
DerwAyne said so

Back