• Daniel Rioli

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going:

In: Caddy, Astbury, Edwards, Chol
Out: Lynch, Soldo (both inj), Ross, Markov (both extremely stiff)

B: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Short, Balta, Houli
C: McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
HF: Rioli, Edwards, Lambert
F: Caddy, Riewoldt, Martin
R: Nank, Bolton, Graham
Int: Baker, Chol, Castagna, Aarts
Speed kills
Markov stays

It's finals time now. Tough decisions need to be made.

Out - Soldo, Lynch, Aarts
In - Chol, Astbury, Edwards

Caddy is another one I believe deserves to be in. I know he had a bad game returning from injury, but we need his aggression for finals. I'm just not sure who he comes in for. Potentially Markov. We could use him as another forward.

So we could have 3 or 4 changes this week? Good luck working out who the poor sods are who will be dropped.

In: Astbury, Edwards, Chol
Out: Soldo, Lynch, Aarts (very stiff)

B: Grimes Astbury Vlastuin
HB: Baker Balta Houli
C: McIntosh Cotchin Pickett
HF: Edwards Riewoldt Lambert
F: Rioli Chol Castagna
Foll: Nankervis Martin Bolton

I/C: Short, Graham, Ross, Marcov

Chol to help out in the ruck and forward and maybe move Oleg and his moustache to the forward line? Or he goes out as well for Caddy? Not an easy choice.

Good problem to have I guess.
That's the way I see it . Last round of the year Dimma has picked teams that have been his finals team. Astbury and Edwards need the pace of an AFL game. I've got a feeling that if Markov has been selected at all in 2020 they must like what he's been doing. He's played fwd in the VFL and I reckon he'll be played there this week. I think Caddys slightly out of favour. But if Chol or Markov don't do their job. Aarts might be straight back, or Caddy slots in the forward line. When Prestia is fit he comes back for Ross probably.

A bit of a giggle, gotta remember cats had only one goal to 3/4 time thanks to the generosity of a cat allowed to run 35 metres with no bounce, but well done cats having the best 5 ranking players on the ground according to the official AFL website, Our boys Dusty came in 10th With Dylan Grimes coming in 25th. :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
ratings.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of a giggle, gotta remember cats had only one goal to 3/4 time thanks to the generosity of a cat to run 35 metres with no bounce but well done cats having the best 5 ranking players on the ground according to the official AFL website, Our boys Dusty came in 10th With Dylan Grimes coming in 25th. :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
View attachment 960985

Shows how stupid these rankings are

Grimes will likely poll 10 coaches votes lmao

It's true the other way as well as Geelong showed us their plan b in the last quarter that we can also "learn" from.
We pulled a classic rope-a-dope......we all know that teams who take the game on actually play into our hands

I remember going to the Burvale to see Rohan Connolly talk once the Essendon supplement Saga became public and he was very measured. Kane Cornes on the other hand gets a lot of media gigs. I have no idea why. Surely he's nothing more than a protagonist that attracts clickbait.
You have answered your own question there.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dangerfield never gets called out for flopping. A serial offender.

View attachment 960900

Wow dropped like a marshmallow. Never forget his flop in the 2019 Prelim. Dumb ass's like Kane Cornes should call him out, fat chance that happening unless his name is Dylan Grimes

Wow dropped like a marshmallow. Never forget his flop in the 2019 Prelim. Dumb ass's like Kane Cornes should call him out, fat chance that happening unless his name is Dylan Grimes
Kanes not a dumb man. I actually rate him in the media because he says it how it is.
Kane has signaled out Grimes because he has Ports best interest in mind. Make the umpires watch him and watch when Grimes plays Port in GF or in Prelim he won't get nothing.

Finals team

grimes astbury short
Houli Balta vlastuin
Baker Cotchin Pickett
Lambert lynch rioli
Castagna Riewoldt Aarts
Nank Dusty Prestia
Sheds bolton Graham Chol

boy oh boy that’s a strong team
I like it... However I don't think McIntosh will be dropped from the wing... I think Aarts makes way for Edwards

Kanes not a dumb man. I actually rate him in the media because he says it how it is.
Kane has signaled out Grimes because he has Ports best interest in mind. Make the umpires watch him and watch when Grimes plays Port in GF or in Prelim he won't get nothing.

My view is different, for someone who has played 300 games he can show a total lack of knowledge especially when it comes to umpiring decisions. The 50 on grimes was there every day of the week but cornes makes it out like it was Dylan milking it. The fact of the matter was the cat's player came in late and tried to slow down grimes which he conveniently left out.

Remember last year when we had 7 straight on the MCG, he was going on about this all summer, any journo worth their salt would know that half of these games were against fellow MCG tenants plus we played fewer games in the first half of the year on the G.

How about Brisbane Lions will play 14 games in QLD, neither GC or Lions have left the hub where is the uproar on this? Where is Cornes on this?
One can only imagine if this was Richmond cornes would be up in arms, that can't be denied. Kane Cornes is all about clickbait and knowing that attacking Richmond gets callers, SMS messages etc

Kane might not be dumb but wears a media hat and has to create click bait to stay relevant
he also and will always wear a Port hat

to win over an audience he has to make sense to some people and say insightful things

the spotlight on the Grimes / Charlie Cameron jumper holding only seemed to put too much pressure on Charlie

If Kane tries to spotlight Grimmes in the hope it will pressure him and advantage Port it could back fire … again

Grimmes is all over his opponent like a cheap suit but he's careful to not transgress
opposition players do get frustrated and take him out of the play and if that's in front of the umps we may get frees and 50's during the finals

…. thanks Kane :)

Back