• Toby Nankervis

Votes: 89 31.7%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 9 3.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So we could have 3 or 4 changes this week? Good luck working out who the poor sods are who will be dropped.

In: Astbury, Edwards, Chol
Out: Soldo, Lynch, Aarts (very stiff)

B: Grimes Astbury Vlastuin
HB: Baker Balta Houli
C: McIntosh Cotchin Pickett
HF: Edwards Riewoldt Lambert
F: Rioli Chol Castagna
Foll: Nankervis Martin Bolton

I/C: Short, Graham, Ross, Marcov

Chol to help out in the ruck and forward and maybe move Oleg and his moustache to the forward line? Or he goes out as well for Caddy? Not an easy choice.

Good problem to have I guess.
I really like this, but while I agree about moving Oleg to the forward line I think his moustache needs to stay on the half back flank for team balance

A bit of a giggle, gotta remember cats had only one goal to 3/4 time thanks to the generosity of a cat to run 35 metres with no bounce but well done cats having the best 5 ranking players on the ground according to the official AFL website, Our boys Dusty came in 10th With Dylan Grimes coming in 25th. :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
View attachment 960985

That's why we shouldn't take these ratings too seriously, but unfortunately, people do. The eyes however tell a different story. Grimes and Dusty were the 2 most influential on the ground.

My view is different, for someone who has played 300 games he can show a total lack of knowledge especially when it comes to umpiring decisions. The 50 on grimes was there every day of the week but cornes makes it out like it was Dylan milking it. The fact of the matter was the cat's player came in late and tried to slow down grimes which he conveniently left out.

Remember last year when we had 7 straight on the MCG, he was going on about this all summer, any journo worth their salt would know that half of these games were against fellow MCG tenants plus we played fewer games in the first half of the year on the G.

How about Brisbane Lions will play 14 games in QLD, neither GC or Lions have left the hub where is the uproar on this? Where is Cornes on this?
One can only imagine if this was Richmond cornes would be up in arms, that can't be denied. Kane Cornes is all about clickbait and knowing that attacking Richmond gets callers, SMS messages etc

They used to call them shock jocks, Howard Stern types who said something outrageous to attract attention.
That is most of the media now, especially in AFL circles.
Kane is top of the pile in that area.

Geelong moral victors on The First crack as they can take a lot of learnings from their loss.
Didn't they say this exact same thing about Brisbane in round 23 last year... These "learnings" didn't help them much a week later when we beat them at the Gabba

Damien Hardwick is shaping as one of the greatest football coaches of all time.
He will equal Tom Hafey's coaching record soon.
Belichick, regarded as one of the greatest NFL coaches, is 68.
Six trophies.
Dimma is only 48, he has another 20 years on the Richmond Radar.
One of my family was working in the USA, he met Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, said he was very friendly.

Last edited:
They used to call them shock jocks, Howard Stern types who said something outrageous to attract attention.
That is most of the media now, especially in AFL circles.
Kane is top of the pile in that area.

kane is worried about his poo adelaide poower facing us

don't know if others have recognised this but I think I worked out why we have been bombing the ball to the top of the square so often this year. it has frustrated me how we have not separated Lynch and jack and spotted up players in the 50 better or lead up the ground . but I think its because our attack is combined with our defence. by continuously hitting the top of the square, it is allowing us some chance of scores with pack marks or crumbing goals but more importantly to be able to set up our zone across 1/2 back, wing where the width allows a tighter zone. instead of defending turn overs at 1/2 back we are defending turnovers in the pockets and with opposition flooding back allowing us to create such a out numbered tight zone. it's the reason we have stopped oppositions inside 50's so well the last couple of months. and on the weekend by the time Geelong did a couple of short passes or switched and moved the ball towards the wing, we gave them no room to get any decent inside 50 entries. anyway just something to keep an eye on. GO TIGERS!!!

Notice sometimes opponents try to "ring fence" Dusty, he has an aura, they are scared to commit to tackle, they wait off the next disposal.
What that means is they sometimes deploy 3 or 4 players just to try to counter him.

Last edited:
Thought the Duncan hit was nothing, unlucky fine

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Same... steve hocking is a *en joke if that’s worth a fine.. my god, the AFL has lost it.. COVID has got to them.

The holding the ball rule is beyond confusing.. no such Thing as dropping the ball anymore. It’s unwatchable today’s game at times

A bit of a giggle, gotta remember cats had only one goal to 3/4 time thanks to the generosity of a cat to allowed to run 35 metres with no bounce but well done cats having the best 5 ranking players on the ground according to the official AFL website, Our boys Dusty came in 10th With Dylan Grimes coming in 25th. :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
View attachment 960985

didn't even realise stewart, o'connor or guthrie were playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo on AFL 360 in awe on how easily we dismantled Geelong. Even Whateley begrudgingly had to admit he was stunned by our ferocity on Friday night. The salt is delicious 😍😛
They were literally in shock... shattered shock! Think they finally know our system is unbeatable!

Prestia would be trying his best to recover but imagine if we go all the way without him.
He would have to get his leg right and then achieve match fitness.
The scrimmage would be critical for him.
Unless they play him as a burst player.
By the way, Dimma's success rate since round 13 of last year, excluding the draw, is 23 wins from 27, 85 per cent.

Last edited:
Damien Hardwick is shaping as one of the greatest football coaches of all time.
He will equal Tom Hafey's coaching record soon.
Belichick, regarded as one of the greatest NFL coaches, is 68.
Six trophies.
Dimma is only 48, he has another 20 years on the Richmond Radar.
One of my family was working in the USA, he met Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, said he was very friendly.

agree...I doubted Dimma back in that damned 2016 year...so did Mrs Hardwick thankfully...she pulled his ear, told him to STFU...and the rest is history

Dimma has been enormous for our club as a coach...along with Benny and Peggy

pity Dimma doesn’t receive the accolades he richly deserves....quality coach...we should have had a 3 peat...maybe a 2 peat is on the cards...regardless...will go down in history

They were literally in shock... shattered shock! Think they finally know our system is unbeatable!
Media calls it chaos football because they don't understand it. It's easier to call it that and its easier to say we don't have stars. The reality of it is it's complex hence why we have been so strong for 4 years. Our players are fit, well coached, well developed and recruitng is to a T. Look at our draft in recent years and we are targeting gut runners and gut runners only with a sprinkle of players with rare talent and potential to be gut runners.

Back