Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & Changes for Adelaide

Best Players vs Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
I just read it on the club website. Sore hamstring.

F**k.
That's bad news. I just hope it's more precautionary than anything.
Upside, he first did it against the Giants and we went to Adelaide the following week missing him, and Sheds took over as Captain and we won.
History will repeat

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotchin out: Injury blow for Tigers
Liam Twomey
Richmond’s injury crisis has worsened with captain Trent Cotchin ruled out of Thursday night’s game against Adelaide.

Cotchin only returned to action two weeks ago after spending two months on the sidelines because of a hamstring tear.

But the inspirational skipper is again suffering hamstring soreness and has been ruled out of the Adelaide Oval clash with the Crows.

Richmond’s head of football Neil Balme says Cotchin isn’t troubled by the same hamstring problem which caused him to miss a seven-
game stretch earlier in the season.
“He is just a bit sore in the hamstring, but it’s not the same (injury),” Balme told reporters at Melbourne Airport on Wednesday.
“I reckon if he hadn’t have had the problem before he would have played.
“The fact we’re playing on the Thursday makes it more difficult.
“If we had played on Saturday or Sunday (he may have played) but we won’t take the risk.”

The Tigers now have 16 players on their injured list although Brownlow medallist Dustin Martin is expected to play in Adelaide despite suffering a heavy knock last weekend.

Richmond could regain Brandon Ellis from injury for the Round 13 game but David Astbury will miss another week because of a hamstring strain. Only five Richmond players are yet to miss a game this season.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...ive-coverage/564c9909797966f0953d6e64275718ee

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
That's bad news. I just hope it's more precautionary than anything.
Upside, he first did it against the Giants and we went to Adelaide the following week missing him, and Sheds took over as Captain and we won.
History will repeat
I wish I had your optimism. We did still have Nank and Dave for that game though.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Cotch injured!!!
what.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back