Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & Changes for Adelaide

Best Players vs Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In some ways I think if this run of injuries doesn’t improve which it rarely does for teams having this type of year, I’d lose no sleep at all if we missed finals altogether and got an early start at a big pre-season.
Get the feeling we’d only be limping into finals anyway. Don’t get me wrong I’d happily take finals but I wont be too worried or disappointed if it doesn’t happen.

Some people can’t differentiate between form due to poor performance and form due to injuries to players that would walk into any other team.

Watch the media bandwagon return in 3 weeks.

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I was crying at this, legitimately crying. I haven't felt like this since 2016. Honestly look at what this club does to me, they tease me in 17 and 18 but 19 it all comes crashing down. I dont know whylat we have done to deserve this.

It's just a game bud, go for a walk and enjoy the day mate.

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
In some ways I think if this run of injuries doesn’t improve which it rarely does for teams having this type of year, I’d lose no sleep at all if we missed finals altogether and got an early start at a big pre-season.
Get the feeling we’d only be limping into finals anyway. Don’t get me wrong I’d happily take finals but I wont be too worried or disappointed if it doesn’t happen.

Can save some cash too

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
Yer i agree.
I hope we dont rush Rance back either.
It would be great to give Jack and Lynch 6 weeks at the end of the year to play together before the preseason.
We could get a top 10 pick in to either trade or bring in a youngester.
We can definatley bounce back next year

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol they just said it on the tv , there were under cover people in and around the Richmond cheer squad taking photos of people they thought were abusing umpires , and the photos were to be given to afl integrity unit .
Think i'd rather live in China or Russia.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
We should all boycott the game and send a clear message to the AFL to stop f@cking the true custodians of the game around (the supporters).
How would the MCG look with 100K members not turning up, the AFL can go f@ck themselves.
Just call the umps by their 1st name.* OFF PETER YOU GREEN MAGGOT.
You'd be a bit stiff if a peter isn't wearing a green top somewhere in the crowd.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Dude it’s one year.

Every team has a bad year.

Trust me Geelong, Collingwood and other teams aren’t going to be on top forever.

We’ll bounce back. Whether the second half of this year or next year, we will bounce back.

We’re not run by a pack of morons anymore.
That is what is currently buoying me through our spate of injuries...
The thought of knowing we have some experienced hands on the good ship Richmond's tiller...
Guiding us forward with some good new crew members...stack, pickett, ross, bolton, baker...
And still with a chance of playing Finals this year as our injured return in dribs and drabs for our 7 game final run at the "G"...
huzzah.gif

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
That is what is currently buoying me through our spate of injuries...
The thought of knowing we have some experienced hands on the good ship Richmond's tiller...
Guiding us forward with some good new crew members...stack, pickett, ross, bolton, baker...
And still with a chance of playing Finals this year as our injured return in dribs and drabs for our 7 game final run at the "G"...
View attachment 690391
giphy-9.gif

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I posted this on another thread with a comment that he's stating the stark raving obvious.

The counter is, of course, that "this Tigers side" isn't our best side.

We were very much playing without much mojo in the first few rounds, and enough said about our outs against Geelong.

My expectation is that in a month or so, certainly come finals time, "this Tigers side" will be a quite different beast and that the Cololololingwobbles, Ghastly Whatzit Something, and Geelol games might not be so relevant.

So, yeah, "this Tigers side" is a cut below the competition's elite -- you don't have to be a genius to work that much out -- but if we make finals "this Tigers side" isn't the side that we'll have on the park
100%.Atm we look a very long way off.These injuries while painful could very well be a blessing in disguise down the track.The keys is of coarse.No more fresh long term injuries and keeping in touch with the 8.I don't expect us to win on Thursday,I'd rest Dusty,Lynch, Prestia & Grimes.Give them 2 weeks off the recharge after the bye.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
100%.Atm we look a very long way off.These injuries while painful could very well be a blessing in disguise down the track.The keys is of coarse.No more fresh long term injuries and keeping in touch with the 8.I don't expect us to win on Thursday,I'd rest Dusty,Lynch, Prestia & Grimes.Give them 2 weeks off the recharge after the bye.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:...Yeah if LOL@NORFF can do it agin us before our finals match...
We can rest Dusty,Lynch, Prestia & Grimes next week and give our VFA side players a run!
Win win...rested seniors and a sneak preview of how some of our vfa youngsters can perform before the Finals! Take advantage of our situation!
In before the AFL bring in a new rule forbidding playing more than 4 vfa players at the one time without Doctor certificates!

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
In before the AFL bring in a new rule forbidding playing more than 4 vfa players at the one time without Doctor certificates!
I'll email the club to get in touch with my Doctor.
Dr Howlong.;)

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

Yeah if there are any more setbacks I agree, we're cooked.

We need everything to fall into place from here on in - no more injuries to key players
Lambert, Astbury, Ellis, Short all back by the bye
Nankervis, Jack, Ross a couple of weeks after that.

Pickett and Rance the icing on the cake near seasons end

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
IN: Broad, Ellis
OUT: Dusty, Butler

Well tiger fans, we gave it our all, dont think we have anything left in the reserves to compensate the injures. With dusty out I've given up all hope for us this season. I REALLY hope we win this week but I doubt it. But we will always have 2017. We might have to wait another 36 until we see it again.

Farewell Soilders, it's been a pleasure.
An post that rates No.3 on the bristol stool scale...a soft wet n fluffy poo

Back