Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & Changes for Adelaide

Best Players vs Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude it’s one year.

Every team has a bad year.

Trust me Geelong, Collingwood and other teams aren’t going to be on top forever.

We’ll bounce back. Whether the second half of this year or next year, we will bounce back.

We’re not run by a pack of morons anymore.
Agreed and think that article is a bit harsh - no considerration into the fact that in a few of those losses we were down 2 players by half time...
Take decent players out of ANY team and they will struggle.

If you had said to me we'd have an even ledger at the mid point of season at the start of the year with all these injuries I would've said where do I sign...

B Garth Vlas Grimes
HB Broad Stack Houli
C Naish Prestia Balta
HF Chol Sheds Caddy
F Lynch Martin Castag
FOL: Soldo Cotch Bolton
IC Ellis*, KMac, Rioli, Baker.
OUTs Higgins, Butler, Towner Graham*
Get Kmac to rotate through the backline.

*Caddy deserves to be dropped. But I'm hoping he turns it on in Adelaide.
Broad IN means Balta can get back to back up ruck duties. Kmac to play more in wing/defence. Chol IN to trial a tall KPF to help Lynch. Bolton to be played in the middle. Sheds back to CHF. Losing his attributes in the backline . (Handball) Ellis IN or Graham gets a chance to visit Adelaide. Higgins needs a rest in the VFL. And toss a coin to drop Butler/Rioli/George. *Rioli has to play like he did in the last qtr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%.Atm we look a very long way off.These injuries while painful could very well be a blessing in disguise down the track.The keys is of coarse.No more fresh long term injuries and keeping in touch with the 8.I don't expect us to win on Thursday,I'd rest Dusty,Lynch, Prestia & Grimes.Give them 2 weeks off the recharge after the bye.
I totally disagree.
1 I think it sends a terrible message to the young players that we are “giving up” on this match.
2 as much as I don’t expect us to win or have much of a chance, you never know and how good would it be for the group to snag the win going into the bye.
3 if we want to give players an extra rest, do it later in the year when we get some others back in the team. If they are injured and can’t play, or it is too great a risk then rest them

B Garth Vlas Grimes
HB Broad Stack Houli
C Naish Prestia Balta
HF Chol Sheds Caddy
F Lynch Martin Castag
FOL: Soldo Cotch Bolton
IC Ellis*, KMac, Rioli, Baker.
OUTs Higgins, Butler, Towner Graham*
Get Kmac to rotate through the backline.

*Caddy deserves to be dropped. But I'm hoping he turns it on in Adelaide.
Broad IN means Balta can get back to back up ruck duties. Kmac to play more in wing/defence. Chol IN to trial a tall KPF to help Lynch. Bolton to be played in the middle. Sheds back to CHF. Losing his attributes in the backline . (Handball) Ellis IN or Graham gets a chance to visit Adelaide. Higgins needs a rest in the VFL. And toss a coin to drop Butler/Rioli/George. *Rioli has to play like he did in the last qtr.

Good call on Caddy .. correct call.
Needs to pull his finger out.

Back