Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Razor Ray...FMD
Someone should tell him he’s got a pilot for I’m a Celebrity Get me out of here and we drop him off in South Aftoca and leave the carnt there.
He’d fu.kin trip over himself to get to the airport.
Wanka

Just got back from the game.

What are we in!!!!

Looking forward to watching the replay but SEN is gold as well.

Had decent seats about three-quarters back on the half forwardline GSS. So many bays full of tigers and 1 lonely bay near us of Geelong. Whenever they got their chant going the Tiger's all around simply swarmed them with noise ... Richmond Richmond Richmond

Hope Jack's ok... Jack Graham that is. Likewise Dusty

Thought Canstandya and Bolton played really well. Amongst others of course..

The train ride home was very quiet. A lot of Geelong supporters. There were tears in quite a few of their eyes actually. At least one of them was extremely hot and nice to look at... beautiful women look amazing with watery eyes (sorry if that's wrong to say)

Let's enjoy the week ladies and gentlemen. I love you all.

Go lynchmond

How they let Selwood get away with clear throws over head?
You must be new. They have since 2007.

Protected species like his money grubbing mate who had an all expenses paid trip to the Gold Coast for half a decade

Live at the game I did mention to mates that I was feeling it was one of the best big games I’ve seen him play. Just done really selfless team first things at really crucial times.
Huge contest at CHB when Stanley had burnt Soldo. Was tough early with the 1 per centers. One of a few to keep us in the game to half time.

Liam Baker held his own when the pressure was right on. Instead of wilting he continued to back himself and was an an integral part of the resurgence.
yes was getting outmarked and towelled up early but was fantastic after he settled and kept backing himself in, bloody good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Cats fans on their board campaigning for Houli to get rubbed out saying it was intentional. Houli was running past for a handball receive, not expecting contact. If you watch the vision, Miers actually turns his attention to Houli and steps into his path to block him at the last minute. 😂
Should go back to them with the 'Bumper Bars' of Gary Ablett. See what they say then

I felt that after HT cotchin went into wrecking ball mode. Bolton smooth, slick. even when he runs in a circle he can evade.

soldo immense.

nank.....felt we lost momentum early on with him on. the handball straight into a cat unforced caused pain. his strength is around the ground, need that nank back. but of course coming back from injury

Floss lifted.
prestia all day god mode
lunch well....enough said
jack had a mare. but his tap to dusty was delicious

baker, just smashed players. of course in marking contests its hard for him, but kept going.

houli, starts our attack. gun.

ellis did his bit. when the team was up he chipped in with some pressure acts

edwards, slick.

What a great win. Challenged by a very good team, injuries, poor umpiring, and yet our leaders stood up in the 2nd half and we outscored them by 7 goals from half time onwards. I actually thought we wrested back momentum halfway through the 2nd quarter, and as Richo said in commentary it was a matter of putting scoreboard pressure on Geelong.

Some observations:
- Bachar Houli was immense
- Jack Graham, thank you for the sacrifice you made for the club tonight. That's leadership. That's a future club captain
- Haven't seen Dusty that animated in ages. He was really pissed about the Dangerfield dive and 50m penalty, and made a statement to his teammates
- Brandon Ellis, you've proved me wrong. Great game mate and you're a lock for next week. Terrific from the first minute of the game. An early spoil and up went his confidence. The ultimate confidence player
- Ivan Soldo is our #1 ruck. I love Nank but I think he misses out if we play GWS. If we play the Pies I'd take Grundy on with both, or Soldo and Balta (for the extra run
- I really dislike Geelong. Everything about the club. Their coach, their players, their supporters, their past players. If we'd lost tonight I would have barracked for the Pies next week
- A shout out to little Baker. I thought he did some great things in the 2nd half. At one stage he kicked a bullet 50m pass to someone in the middle of the MCG from half back and it really opened Geelong up. He had some difficulties early on but worked his way into the game. Excellent for such a young player
- Vlastuin, Grimes and Astbury just incredibly reliable, as always
- George did some really nice things, including 2 really important goals. Crucial in the comeback was George.
- Shane Edwards, Deon Prestia, Cotch and Dusty ... how good is it to have these blokes play for our club!
- Josh Caddy important in the 2nd half. Working into some nice form

Richmond is the envy of the football world people. How good is it to be centre stage at this time of the year. Great for our supporters. Great for the sponsors. Great for future success. What a contrast watching Damien Hardwick and Benny Gale address the players after last year's Prelim loss to Collingwood, compared to the petulant, sooky, whinging, tantrum by Chris Scott at the press conference. Dimma even worked his way into the Collingwood rooms to congratulate Nathan Buckley.

I love our coach. I love our president, our CEO, our players. Win or lose, they're good people.

I really hope Jack Graham gets up for next week, but I reckon he's the sort of bloke to say something if he's not right. If that's the case, bring in the Stack-man.

If we win next week, we'll have won as many premierships in 3 years as Collingwood has since 1959.

Was so proud of myself tonight.

For once I didn’t give up on the boys at half time and they didn’t disappoint me.

All my favourite’s played a phenomenal game.

Love cotchy! Love shedda! Love Grimesy! Love Houli! Love love love Meatball and Lynchy soooo much! :hearteyes::hearteyecat::heart::heartpulse::greenheart::yellowheart:

I have never ridden a game with such a wave of emotions as tonight.

It's been an horrendous year personally, I lost my dad in June and Richmond has been one thing that's kept me going.

I just cannot thank Richmond enough, and those 22 that refused to surrender after halftime.

I have a guaranteed grand final ticket and next Saturday will be a major bucket list item ticked off.

Just thank you Richmond, THANK YOU

Admittedly, this is based on a single year - because my dad only died once - but within 12 weeks of doing so we'd won the flag in 2017

How was the way he kicked the goal after his flop and 50m. Took so long to kick it enjoying the spot light.
What a flog.
Look at me ......look at me

Back