• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll admit I lost faith but TigerImposter never faulted and pulled me back from the s**t abyss, great game mate glad I got to sit with you for the win!
All good and thanks for the invite. Still on the tram to Coburg as I type. Just dropped off Phar Ace about half an hour ago and bro just got off the tram to North Melbourne. Still full of beans after hitting the reds at Blues night on Thursday and didn’t hit the sack to 2:30am. Magic moment and I love game days with you and the family as the energy is amazing. What a game and what a win. It’s Tiger Time Buddy.

My wife who knows fu** all about footy said at HT "u guys can come back, don't worry"
I might just give her the D tonight!!!!!!!
If you don’t one of us will

Jack Graham bled for the jumper tonight.

Badly dislocated shoulder, would’ve been in immense pain, but refused to give in.

He knew being a midfield rotation down from Q1, along with 2 ruckman would’ve absolutely destroyed any chance of the midfield having extra run in the legs in Q4.

Not only did he just stay on the field to keep rotations up, he still contributed. Still put pressure on, still chased, still tackled.

He’ll be a sore boy when he wakes up.

I remember the dark times, and craving just having players that wanted to tackle and chase hard. This was next level - Herculean effort.

The Ch7 wank fest over a Joel Selwood head bandage, or a Dangerfield corky/knock will continue to roll on, but what Jack Graham did tonight was courageous beyond anything I’ve ever seen from another AFL player.

Star.

Jack Graham bled for the jumper tonight.

Badly dislocated shoulder, would’ve been in immense pain, but refused to give in.

He knew being a midfield rotation down from Q1, along with 2 ruckman would’ve absolutely destroyed any chance of the midfield having extra run in the legs in Q4.

Not only did he just stay on the field to keep rotations up, he still contributed. Still put pressure on, still chased, still tackled.

He’ll be a sore boy when he wakes up.

I remember the dark times, and craving just having players that wanted to tackle and chase hard. This was next level - Herculean effort.

The Ch7 wank fest over a Joel Selwood head bandage, or a Dangerfield corky/knock will continue to roll on, but what Jack Graham did tonight was courageous beyond anything I’ve ever seen from another AFL player.

Star.
Future captain. I'll put my house on it. And from a kid no less.

What a night. A special thanks to my campaigner of a boss for riffling of gambling odds of this game at the photo copy machine this morning.

Made it all the sweeter.

tigerdan how good was that mate? Also you’ve got do something about your little bro being a Demon supporter as he’s too nice a guy to suffer being a demon.
Also good luck running your marathon today and I reckon after that win you should have enough adrenaline to get the job done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can say that again. He makes so sense. One minute, he's talking about how you have to be "12 goals up" against Richmond (in order to withstand the onslaught). Next minute, beating Richmond is "not rocket science". WTF?
he's cooked... gunna end up same as Pyke..... a rich prick but otherwise a blithering mess.

Play of the game - George burst clear at half back and kicks the ball to the wing. Dusty breaks away with the contested ball and chips the ball inbounds where George following up collects the ground ball and hits Lynch lace out. Should have been 50 to Lynch but didn't matter as Lynch chips over the top to Prestia who nails the set shot to put us 10 points up.

Geez what a game. Brilliant in the second half. I just hope we are level at half time next week then I reckon we'll go on and win it.

Great team performance, can't think of anyone that played badly, maybe Riewoldt, but luv ya Jack

Back