• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom must be rapt that he left GC to come to Richmond where players like Dion stream forward to send great passes to him.

Dion must be rapt that he left GC to come to Richmond where he has players like Tom that he can pass to with great effect when he (Dion) is streaming forward.

A weird question - is Mav Weller in the mix when Jack Graham doesn’t get up? Big body and hard at it.

(And yes I meant that - anyone who’s shoulder partially pops out 4 times after being put back in during a game cannot play a GF. To play Graham is too big a risk and, dare I say it, too big a risk for Jack Graham’s future).

Mummy will stay grounded and try push rucks out of the contest if they choose to battle with him there, if they jump he will push them under the contest and that’s dangerous, that’s his tactic.

Last edited:
Lots of chat about Mumford going postal because he's got nothing to lose. Would laugh if he got accidentally knocked out in the 1st Q...

That said the fat campaigner is more likely to have a heart attack trying to keep up with the pace of the game.

In all seriousness with Nank and Soldo playing he is a weakness we can exploit.

On POT-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom must be rapt that he left GC to come to Richmond where players like Dion stream forward to send great passes to him.

Dion must be rapt that he left GC to come to Richmond where he has players like Tom that he can pass to with great effect when he (Dion) is streaming forward.
Late in the game one of the commentators says something to the effect of "Gold Coast will be looking at this game, seeing Ablett, Prestia, Lynch and Caddy and wondering why they're not still on their list." While he says it there's a wide shot of the ground with the massive crowd in the background. Doesn't take a genius to work it out!!!

No way known we need 2 rucks.
Mumford is a POS ruck.
Grundy 73-14 hit outs.
Would only play Soldo.

We were weak last week down the line. They may still only have one ruck but they've got Haynes, Davis, Cameron, Tomlinson and Finlayson that can all take a decent pluck.
But Nank was pretty terrible. I'd be more.inclined to go back to Choldo

Last edited:
A weird question - is Mav Weller in the mix when Jack Graham doesn’t get up? Big body and hard at it.

(And yes I meant that - anyone who’s shoulder partially pops out 4 times after being put back in during a game cannot play a GF. To play Graham is too big a risk and, dare I say it, too big a risk for Jack Graham’s future).

I think Mav officially 'retirement' he announced was due to start at the end of the VFL season-- but if he got the call up, I'm sure he would play and give it his all.

Back