• Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a night.
Went off at The Game Bar in Bangkok.
On the way home smashed a Daniel Thaiger Burger... best.
Fly home tomorrow night, guaranteed ticket to the Grand Final.... how good is it!
Go you Tigers. Pumped for the week ahead......

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got a question. It's been bugging me the whole night. When Lambo was about to kick a goal something happened and it was a Geelong ball. Think second half it happened. Anybody know what's the deal?
IIRC, it was the one where duckwood got given a push in the back free on our half-forward flank after/as Dusty intercepted a pass which went out to Shedda then Lambert...

When our supreme leader Trent Cotchin gang ****ed Duckwood in a tackle in the opening seconds of the 3rd qtr is where the game changed!

Super Toast Jack Graham is one gutsy campaigner and his act of playing out the game so we weren't 1 down for 3 qtrs epitomises what this club is about.

Tom Lynch worth every cent! As Dimma said in his presser without him we wouldn't be anywhere near where we are this season.

Suck s**t Clangerfield you inbred, diving, moggs creek flog, still no GF or flag for you! Take your surfboard and insert it in your dung funnel! Too bad Gaz you little sniper enjoy retirement money hungry campaigner, same to you Harry "got my arse handed to me" Taylor and Lachie "grappler" Henderson. Tim Kelly will be gone too and he's your best player and what's better is you won't get what you want for him because you were arrogant and didn't trade him last year when he first wanted out while contracted so eat shite and choke on it Geesook!

Chris Scott can take a bag of hot ***** to the throat and choke on them the salty campaigner. We were better last year! haha good joke! enjoy your 4 and 11 finals record since 2011 b***h.

Toast This club

Roast Ray Chamberlain you are an egotistical ******* who thinks it's all about you and the game is a sideshow. Giving this c** rag a microphone has made the game far worse off, he shouldn't be near the grand final! Ch 7 commentary team you're not supporters, so don't act like it you unprofessional flogs.

Hopefully Broad and Graham make it to the big dance, although the latter is extremely unlikely.

Has dimma said how trent, dusty and jack Graham are injury wise?
Didn’t mention cotch said Martin is fine then they asked him again and he said a knock

Broad depends how he pulls up

Fridge he said he was surprised he could continue at half time he was in a bad way but he’s tough and goes into Richmond folklore didn’t sound optimistic about the grand final though

So I’d guess ross for graham and if broad doesn’t pull up either kmac or stack

I’m too darling pissed to post what I want.

Up the cooking Tiges! God I love this team!!

Kudos to the cats tonight, they gave us a helluva fright, played well. Character building win, ******* awesome fight back, we flicked a switch and went bang straight after halftime. Lots of improvement left in us, we’ll smoke whoever next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think that AFL edge vibration thing is just made up?

It looks so dodgy compared to the cricket edge detection thing for example. That one with Riewoldts poster just looks like they'd animated a vibration in afterwards plus it took a while to show it

Back