• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 17.1%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 49 15.6%
  • Shia Bolton

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully our injured guys are ok. We can cover for them I think but it would be cruel for them to miss.

Last game I thought our worst performers were Nank, Short and Ellis. I think Ellis lifted a bit but the other two weren't too good again. Opens the door a little for Stack, Pickett and Chol although barring injuries, I would expect no changes.

I've been an advocate all year for the Soldo/Nank combo but gee Toby is battling.
short will pay for sure, if they put the clamps on bash next week, short will step uo

People writing off GWS too much imo, reckon they could beat the pies
And people all but pencilling in a Richmond v Collingwood grand final is going to make them super angry.

Actually looking forward to tomorrow’s game, I reckon it could be a very good game.

Dangerflog was getting mouthy with dusty all game didn’t see him after half time
exactly after dusty gave danger that shove
dusty says - time to take this game by the scruff of the neck boys.
danger says - sniff, sniff hey chris ...but, but, sniff sniff dusty bullied me.

Their ball use was frightening first half but deep down I thought it was impossible to maintain.
They defended the ground really well as well in the first half.

Completely stopped any ball movement from us. We couldn’t do those loopy kicks and handballs towards the corridor that we tend to like doing.

They defended the corridor super well.

Had the worst seats punt rd end second row from the back dead trapped in the middle seats nearly died from claustrophobia. Was trying to get a high five from the Richmond fan in front of me dishing them out in the second half after every goal. Finally got one after Meatball's goal in the last was pretty stoked lol. Still pinching myself that we're in another granny! Farkin love this club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished the replay

Geelol and the umpires simply played their GF in the first half forgetting this was only the prelim. There was no way we weren't gonna run over them. They could barely move by the end of the third quarter and did nothing in the 4th

Sook bringing up the Round 13 game lmao wtf does that have to do with anything.

******* salty campaigner

You can say that again. He makes so sense. One minute, he's talking about how you have to be "12 goals up" against Richmond (in order to withstand the onslaught). Next minute, beating Richmond is "not rocket science". WTF?

Last time we won 11 in a row we beat Collingwood in a Grand Final by 80 points...

View attachment 749774
The problem is we didn't win our 12th game in a row
We lost to the wooden spooner in Fitzroy
Good thing is they don't exist anymore
Even better the following week we
Beat st Kilda by 152 points

Touching myself with the vision of the Prestia final goal. Not because of the goal but because Lynch laid DangerFlop flat on his arse
Just watched it myself. Man that was absolutely beautiful!

Dangerfield totally deserved it.

Wow. Just wow. I'll admit i thought we were shot at half time. Glad I was wrong. What a club, what a performance. Lynch, Soldo, Houli all immense. Dangerflog getting chirpy after his dive was a highlight. Jack Graham that is playing the second half with a ****ed shoulder. Stuff of legend and will be talked about for years to come. Some tough decisions to make next week assuming Broad and Graham don't get up, i cannot see how the latter does, plus a big risk, there is 2 forced changes. Hate to say it but Nank is a liability at the moment and Baker was s**t in the first half. Reckon Chol, Stack, Ross, K Mac, Balta and Maybe even Pickett all in the hunt. Going to enjoy next week knowing what goes on after 17. One more win to bring home number 12. EAT EM ALIVE 🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

Member that shai Bolton spoil deep in the third quarter? I member. It was awesome
Just got home and watched the replay. Didn’t notice it at the time as I was at the other end of the ground on level 4 at the back. That was massive. Saved a certain goal. Didn’t know he had that in him but this club brings it out in players. So proud

Back