Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A half year report. Dusty and Cotch down on form a bit. 3 or 4 of the 2017 team not playing. Struggling on the road a bit. Incorporated forward handballs.
The game vs Cats was very 2017 like. Seem to have avoided a hangover. Not playing as many players as last year.

Surely there’s some positives in your report lol

ea682921a9b80be4f526a333b3fc235f.jpg

I forgot i had this one.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Laughed so loud at that paddy's expression is priceless

Just an observation

Anyone else reckon whenever we get a free kick we’ve usually won the ball anyway? I swear half our free kicks come from marking infringements where we’ve marked it anyway.

Yes. I noticed the same thing. And people forget half of our free kicks were for catching the cats holding the ball. lol :drunk: Our real free kicks were about 5 for the game.

Daisy pearce just commented on sen how good the 3 cats played, and how going further they will get better for the experience
Just looked, the Cats trio average age 22.6, Tiges holy trinity younger at 21.4, they have 7.7 fewer games, 32.3 to 40. Did Daisy mention that?

Daisy pearce just commented on sen how good the 3 cats played, and how going further they will get better for the experience
She is a dead set f**kwit. My brother (cats man) reckons all three are s**t. Two are always injured (and have been on their list for years) and the other never touches it.

Lol. Daisy Pierce.

Surely there’s some positives in your report lol
Backline has maintained. Which is great. Nank has looked a bit flat. And our forward line is looking like 2017. Kind of strange that a small, JH, is getting games over a tall.
And a bit disappointing that smalls like Menadue and Cellis didn’t take their chance. Selectors will be focused on a flag this year and so, good players who will stay on the list may not get as many chances as last year.

Last edited:
Backline has maintained. Which is great. Nank has looked a bit flat. And our forward line is looking like 2017. Kind of strange that a small, JH, is getting games over a tall.
And a bit disappointing that smalls like Menadue and Cellis didn’t take their chance. Selectors will be focused on a flag this year and so, good players who will stay on the list may not get as many chances as last year.
Nank is tired, that sometimes happens when you're the sole ruckman. You start giving away indiscriminate frees, some of which are actually there. Think he may be leading frees against at Tigerland.

Sure it was SEN and not Romper Room?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't believe they let her vote for the Norm Smith last year. This year she'll probably present the cup!
They'll have to change it from the Norm Smith too something of equal in name.Like Cory,Lindsay etc.

No, I just mean having someone who clearly knows less about the game than one might expect from a commentator, analyst, etc, given a big push in the media. It's just embarrassing.

Is her football knowledge that bad? She’s not a natural media personality I’ll give you that but the only real stand out issues I have are she seems uncomfortable and like she is forced to read a script.

Has been involved in footy since a little tacker and comes from a footy background so I doubt she’s got no idea.

Is her football knowledge that bad? She’s not a natural media personality I’ll give you that but the only real stand out issues I have are she seems uncomfortable and like she is forced to read a script.

Has been involved in footy since a little tacker and comes from a footy background so I doubt she’s got no idea.
She knows her stuff. I think she's very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back