Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the point of my rely. He picked their awesome super team. And not a lot since. He had a purple patch few ever will. But I reckon the Cats aren't going forward now on draftees. Just recycling the same same old. minus the stars.
Was helped by a few handy father-sons when they were just handed to them rather than having to bid...

Have you ever posted anything that slightly resembles a positive post about the richmond football club, everytime i read a post of yours im inclined slash my wrists for supporting such a pathetic inept excuse of a football club. Maybe i should start to support geelong they sound amazing
Negative is his positive. Sad really

Spriggs, Bray, Tenace just a few.

Good players they have picked. But without the Trinity Geelong is in mediocre land.

Their style of big strong capable footballers means that they are always competitive. But the problem is that they rely on the same olds to break the game open. So my criticism could be compared to Carlton. They've had lots of high picks and produced a team with a hollow core, poor balance and generally uncompetitive. Cats drafting look amazing in comparison. :p

s**t no. BB is a deadset gun and easy the best of the youger key forward crop. "At this stage" I'd have him over Lynch, but linch in a decent side could be anything.
BB is a mile better player than Tom Lynch. Offensively and defensively. He is the exact player we are missing.

Have you ever posted anything that slightly resembles a positive post about the richmond football club, everytime i read a post of yours im inclined slash my wrists for supporting such a pathetic inept excuse of a football club. Maybe i should start to support geelong they sound amazing
I think it's a reasonable, well thought out post.

You're never as good as you think you are, and you're never as bad as you think you are.

As he said, Geelong are fine, they're a well run club. With their HGA they aren't dropping anywhere soon.

As for his take on our list, what did he say that was wrong? If you take the top players out of any side they struggle.

As a 46yo, I've loved every minute of the success we all waited so long to taste. And we're well placed for another crack this year and the next couple. Long may it continue I say.

But a constructive analysis and critique of the list doesn't mean it's a negative. If we don't acknowledge needs and issues and face up to them, it can all go to s**t real quick. Look at the Aints.

I think it's a reasonable, well thought out post.

You're never as good as you think you are, and you're never as bad as you think you are.

As he said, Geelong are fine, they're a well run club. With their HGA they aren't dropping anywhere soon.

As for his take on our list, what did he say that was wrong? If you take the top players out of any side they struggle.

As a 46yo, I've loved every minute of the success we all waited so long to taste. And we're well placed for another crack this year and the next couple. Long may it continue I say.

But a constructive analysis and critique of the list doesn't mean it's a negative. If we don't acknowledge needs and issues and face up to them, it can all go to s**t real quick. Look at the Aints.

The well thought out analysis of Richmond on the MB actually points to the fact that the whole competition has dropped off a cliff bar the Tigers. Hence why we were able to win the flag remember - they’re all shite now
We must just be lucky everybody got considerably worse and we maintained a horizontal trajectory over a 7 year period.

Would not surprise if CEllis was picked this week.
Reliable sources on here tell me that Corey had the best bye week of any player, of all-time ;)
Really can't say enough about how good his bye week was ... really came out of his shell ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez we've had a week off and still can't get the preview thread going by Monday :cool:. Went over to check out the Swans preview. Fair to say they're a confident bunch over there. We might as well just give them the 4 points now :drunk:
Let’s be honest they have every right to be confident. They’re the last team to beat us in Melbourne and they play Etihad incredibly well, unlike us. :(

Let’s be honest they have every right to be confident. They’re the last team to beat us in Melbourne and they play Etihad incredibly well, unlike us. :(

It's a bit of a false confidence though. Our overall recent record against the Swans is as good as any team. I have no doubt we would have beaten them at the business end last year, not coming off the bye. At least this time both of us are coming off the bye.

Exactly we actually won against an in form team at there home ground , we probably played 20 mins of bad footy that day that allowed Norf back into the game .
And that was the game where we racked up our massive 242 pressure points in the last quarter when north pilled on the heat.

Well well well id have thought even you could recognise the solution, dont read my posts.But hey even after all the strife we have been in with the mods you cant help yourself. Tis obsession mate is unhealthy .
I ask myself Do you ever stop crying like a baby about my posts.The simple answer to that is no.
Seems you have nfi what trolling is or the good sense to leave well enough alone.

Talk about a problem eh stalking a person in society is a crime what makes it even more sad is you cant let go even after the police or in this case mods have warned you off.
For the record this is my first reply to any of your posts since we were last in strife, im hoping you learn to grow up a bit and its the last post of yours i have to reply to.
But we know that wont happen and we both know where this is going to end up.

Well well well id have thought even you could recognise the solution, dont read my posts.But hey even after all the strife we have been in with the mods you cant help yourself. Tis obsession mate is unhealthy .
I ask myself Do you ever stop crying like a baby about my posts.The simple answer to that is no.
Seems you have nfi what trolling is or the good sense to leave well enough alone.

Talk about a problem eh stalking a person in society is a crime what makes it even more sad is you cant let go even after the police or in this case mods have warned you off.
For the record this is my first reply to any of your posts since we were last in strife, im hoping you learn to grow up a bit and its the last post of yours i have to reply to.
But we know that wont happen and we both know where this is going to end up.

Never said i dont read your rabble , were you not meant to have me on Ignore ???? I guess you just cant can you

But on another note Mopsy when was the last time you actually watched Richmond play a game live and how many games do you actually see live not on television or do you just have a look at the highlights and make your assessment based on these ?

Do you also still believe we need to have 20 KPP/Ruckman on the list ?

But more importantly what do you think about the way the Coaches are handling the team , Do you believe they have done a good job and should continue or should we sack them all due to all the stuff ups they have done the last 2 years

By the way if any of what i have posted offends you - Feel free to cry to the mods and tell them im bullying you AGAIN

The problem was the unpalatable truth that years of “thoughtful analysis” turned out to be horribly wrong.
Leaves 2 options.
1) Put your hand up, or
2) Maintain the rage and pretend the glorious victory never happened. Refuse to accept the footy club (that one that played the greatest finals series seen in decades) is run by accomplished experts.

You also forgot that you should mention that you don’t really care anymore about Football or the Tigers yet still feel the need to post on a Richmond forum.

And never actually watch games we win just the losses :huh:

As a supporter it must suck if you dont have the ability to sit back and savour victory. Poor ol mophead was critical of our list 3 days after we won the bloody flag.
That's sad
Whats sad is a poster has to resort to bald faced lies just to make himself feel good.Not once but twice now.
You told a lie about me only posting when we lose and now this.
Yet i celebrated for over a week and didnt even post on this site until oct 11TH on a list management thread started by another poster.

I think if anyone goes to the List changes thread started by dontargue4 on oct 9th they can see for themselves.They will also see how petty and pathetic some really are.

So on a thread that is titled list changes i posted about us having 6 smalls and we would not play em all in the one team and thats having a go at the list.
What im the only one who isnt aloud to comment on that thread.

Here we are again with the name calling and childish lies you really do sound like and post like a ten yr old..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back