Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really laughing out loud at this. The bloke who sits at his computer and just tells lies and starts more spats than any poster on big footy.
Wow what a hide.

Can't be me you have on ignore because you sure as hell manage to put yopur two bobs worth in and lie in any thread im involved in.

Your a disgrace and you cant even see it.

Any bloke who says, I had to hit the show ignored option to see who the poster was, is lying about who thy have on ignore.
LOL ... the mods told two posters to put me on Ignore and me likewise. I did, but it was obvious by day two the other two didn't. It's a useless function!

Why would I ignore you? You're comedy gold. I have Goldy on temp ignore until he stops the siily pic and gif protest

Well tell your buddy to stop posting them so we can all get some peace and sensibility on here.
Someone else posted about 2985 of them before I even posted one.
And agree they're annoying and a waste of everyone's time ....... but posting garbage doesn't break the rules :)
PS haven't posted a gif for four days and counting!

As usual you didnt answer the question about your watching of games live, I give you zero credibility based on you negativity even in a premiership winning year talking down our great club.
Why would you think id want to enter into any sort of reasoned discussion. Talk about delusion.
FFS i try to ignore you as best i can and only give a bit back/reply when you play the man.
How many times does one have to say I DONT GIVE A STUFF ABOUT ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY, except when you make it personal.
Get over yourself mate it really is sad.
Get it into your head it is tit for tat thats all there is and only one poster keeps it going.
You found your dummy yet.

Courage of convictions?
Wowee! So you don’t remember any arguments backing Hardwick, for example? I backed our football program from the start and endured a few years of misery from the darksiders, but stuck fat because I was convinced we were on the right path.
We were on opposite sides of many debates mopsy, but like the rubbish social media breeds, when one side is proven correct the other side turns to goldfish behaviour. Which is why I normally ignore your crap.
Is that it lol.Mr sits on the fence Livonski proclaims hiomself to be right. Thats pure gold.

Why would I ignore you? You're comedy gold. I have Goldy on temp ignore until he stops the siily pic and gif protest
Im surprised anyone even reads your posts a proven chronic liar.
You think this is going to go away. Well think again bud.
Last time i looked liars have no credability even among their friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope we can keep him to 4 but i dont mind if he kicks 8 if we win

Same. I’ll be watching for the corral rather than lunging tackle. If we don’t give him room to operate in then he can be negated. If he gets to wheel onto his left in space...lookout. He’s a beautiful field kick at times too, on his left obviously, so that side must be protected. Going to be fascinating.

After you've told on me to your mum you can report me to Chief.
Ive sat back for the last two yrs and been very restrained with the likes of you. From here on in we will see how you handle a bit of, hmm how you like to portray it fun.

How pathetic eh bald faced lies just to look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back