• Mabior Chol

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 18 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be getting the Giants at the right time. Seem to be down on form and also having Kelly & Davis going down injured tonight.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Thought the seniors played an exceptional first half in the club's only intra club hit out of the year. Egg great on debut barring Lambo injury reckon egg for Jack will be only change. Top 4 should be goal now. No excuses. Starting to smell like 17. Us and West Coast look primed
Only difference between this year and 17 is WC are hitting their stride too. Only comparable team in 2017 was Sydney who were too far back to be an issue.

Ellis has good moments when you think wow he is actually an important part of our side. and then he will kill us with turnovers, fumbles, dropped marks, hospital handpasses and missed tackles when we can least afford

I must be watching a different Ellis this season. He’s had a great year. Are you this critical of Dusty when he’s going at 50% DE most games? Fairs fair.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Mar 14, 2009
MCG
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Out Eggy Rioli
In Jack Caddy

Unlucky for Egg but he's the victim of a deep team and list starting to get healthy. Caddy is important for structure.

Bolton, Stack and Castagna is enough small forwards. Chol is on notice though. One had game and he's out for a small.

peterand

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
If Bolton is dropped for Caddy ,who has been underwhelming this year and is a plodder in the midfield, then no-one at Richmond has cause to complain if he decides to leave at the end of the year. You dick around someone with his talent after a performance like yesterdays you do it at your own peril. Frankly we'd deserve to lose him.
Spot on I cannot believe people are calling for Bolton to be dropped he was nearly best yesterday and has a huge upside with an x factor
Personally can’t wait to see how he would go in finals I rate him nearly as our best small and we will be kicking ourselves if he leaves due to lack of games

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Given how badly the top teams have spanked us this year they’ll only be concerned if we win the next 2 against top 4 opposition
Should we win this week and the Woods lose in Perth (likely) can you imagine how big that game will be after they 3 defeats on the trot, playing their arch nemesis to save their season?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"i can imagine quite a bit" Han Solo

I know i had Egg out in my original post, but, i’d like to see him get another game.
Out - Rioli
In - Jack.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Others seem to be quickly overtaking Rioli whose position no longer seems to be guaranteed.

I think it’s only short term he’s got too much ability to be out for any extended period but will need to improve to be guaranteed a finals spot.

Still remember him in that final against GWS where he was electrifying

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Ellis has good moments when you think wow he is actually an important part of our side. and then he will kill us with turnovers, fumbles, dropped marks, hospital handpasses and missed tackles when we can least afford
Don't recall too many of those yesterday.

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
First phase of the flag charge of '19 has been completed. Combined wining margin of about 130 against two sub par oppos. Next phase is GWS, Port, FlAgPiEs and Melbourne. All are teams who are hard to beat on their day but ones we should account for if we play well. 3 out of 4 wins in Phase 2 is a tick. Puts us on 12 wins with Phase 3 (Carlton, West Coast and Brisbane). We could easily win all 3 of them but dropping 1 could still get us into the top 4 with 14 wins given we will be playing the teams in 3rd and 4th (as we speak) in the final two rounds. Even if we finish outside the 4, we'll still be in it, as long as we get up in an elim final, it will put us in the same boat as Collingwood last year. Hmmm.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
kelly and cameron are the 2 we need to stop, cameron played on us last time as a roaming forward being too quick for astbury and far too good and experienced for garth, balta types. maybe if graham can restrict kelly and our other mids can break even and use it well is our best chance with dave/broad/grimes waxing jezza and concede cameron will get 4 ... but lynch can be as effective the other end to balance it up with jackR back and being our joker. we WILL b warm favorites so no excuses if we are serious with our finals campaign.
Yeah I was hoping Balta would come back in at some point for this very reason but apparently he injured his quad in the VFL :(

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
I must be watching a different Ellis this season. He’s had a great year. Are you this critical of Dusty when he’s going at 50% DE most games? Fairs fair.

Said it before and i will say it again, if Brando was pick 55 instead of 15 he would be judged and admired as a draft steal, a gun, a running machine and a gem. his occasional and now rare blunders would be forgotten and forgiven in 5 minutes.
One of my favourite Hardwick qualities is, 'he don't care where you come from, he don't care where you were drafted, he don't care how old you are and he don't care how much you get paid'..... if you play for your team and follow the rules and if you do your allotted role and contribute he will look after you.

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
100% Sheds must play midfield and forward of centre. You want his gamebreaking handballs to open up the play when we're only one kick away from goal. As much as I love the quarterback play setting up the spread from half back, he's 100% more damaging when he's at half forward.
Thank you for your intelligent response.

I was born in Nambour, funnily enough. Spent a whole three months of my life there.

Explains a lot then. 🎵Nambour.....it's boring as batshit.....🎶

;) :D

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Best thing about the win is that WE KICKED fu**EN STRAIGHT which was a nice change for once.
When you’re afforded the time space and total lack of physicality like we were afforded in the first half, it’s not surprising

Last edited:

Vassp

Premiership Player
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
When you’re afforded the time space and total lack of physicality like we we afforded in the first half, it’s not surprising
It’s more that we were switched ON for a change. You don’t score 100 points in half a game of forty against an AFL side if your NOT on in every department. Which we were, credit to the boys. Let’s keep it going now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back