Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 175 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah righto, he's the next Deisel Williams. My bad. Holy s**t. Have i had some magic mushrooms with my lunch or something with what i am reading?

What are you so angry about? It's all in good fun.

You would think we were suggesting he takes your place in the side.

Last edited:

What are you so angry about? It's all in good fun.

You would think we were suggesting he takes your place in the side.

Well i thought i was chance mid season with our injuries but Hardwick the campaigner ignored my calls. I'm not angry, but let's just temper our expectations. We got Caddy, Higgins, Graham, Menadue, Baker and whoever else playing in our VFL team at the moment, how is a guy who has been out injured for 10 weeks, played WAFL only, hasn't actually played in our system in a game yet, with 6 games to go gonna come into our senior team? Just stand back and think about it logically? Next season, who knows, but, for this season, i mean, come on.

Reckon everyone's overlooked Vloss.
Vlossy's attempts to mark the ball with complete disregard for his own safety is incredible.
Literally throws himself into packs to take ridiculous back to the play grabs and yet rarely misses a game.
A gun.
I haven’t , absolute Star that’s why I was outraged when a punter on here suggested we trade him

Well i thought i was chance mid season with our injuries but Hardwick the campaigner ignored my calls. I'm not angry, but let's just temper our expectations. We got Caddy, Higgins, Graham, Menadue, Baker and whoever else playing in our VFL team at the moment, how is a guy who has been out injured for 10 weeks, played WAFL only, hasn't actually played in our system in a game yet, with 6 games to go gonna come into our senior team? Just stand back and think about it logically? Next season, who knows, but, for this season, i mean, come on.

He’d have to be superman, I wish him well , look forward to seeing him strut his stuff

I haven’t , absolute Star that’s why I was outraged when a punter on here suggested we trade him
I reckon we saw two of the most underrated players in the league yesterday.
Tigga and Nick Haynes.

He’d have to be superman, I wish him well , look forward to seeing him strut his stuff

Understand, i am super excited to see Picket play, and clearly we have the best development team in the country. The results we have achieved with the players we had out, let's face it, we've never seen anything like it. But, I just want the guy to come in, find his feet in a new club and do well with no pressure or expectation. Let's appreciate the journey with him. That make sense? Why the rush to put him in?

Broad out for Garthwaite to play on one of their talls. Broad will get destroyed by Charlie Dixon and Dougal Howard is also too big and tall for Broad

Broad out for Garthwaite to play on one of their talls. Broad will get destroyed by Charlie Dixon and Dougal Howard is also too big and tall for Broad
There's no way Broad, Chol or Soldo will be dropped this week.

Astbury will play on Dixon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all probability you may be spot on.

One thing I am convinced of is that there is a surprise selection somewhere. You've been around a while. Remember 1980, Tony Jewell needed a bit a spark just before finals and in came Peter Welsh. 2017 it was Jack Graham.

God what an magnificent story it would make if 2019 was Pickett. I'm not convinced the club picked him with 2020 in mind. I reckon he might be a chance. Even if its one in a million, as per the wise words of Lloyd Christmas, "So your telling me there's a chance?"

There's no way Broad, Chol or Soldo will be dropped this week.

Astbury will play on Dixon.
They also have Dougal Howard and Westhoff who are 200cm. Maybe Broad doesn’t get dropped but I’d definitely rather Astbury/Garthwaite take their talls so Grimes can intercept and play on Robbie gray. Broad will get smashed if he has to play on Westhoff

They also have Dougal Howard and Westhoff who are 200cm. Maybe Broad doesn’t get dropped but I’d definitely rather Astbury/Garthwaite take their talls so Grimes can intercept and play on Robbie gray. Broad will get smashed if he has to play on Westhoff
I disagree with Westhoff. He's a mobile tall who marks mostly on the lead. Broad has the tank to play on him.

Broad is the same height as Garthwaite.

Ashbury was huge. What a game. So too floss
absolutely. I was at the game and then caught the replay later. The TV really doesn't show how much work he does in getting to the right spots. He spoils and defends and never gets beaten. He was an absolute rock yesterday and I had him in my votes with Flossy

In all probability you may be spot on.

One thing I am convinced of is that there is a surprise selection somewhere. You've been around a while. Remember 1980, Tony Jewell needed a bit a spark just before finals and in came Peter Welsh. 2017 it was Jack Graham.

God what an magnificent story it would make if 2019 was Pickett. I'm not convinced the club picked him with 2020 in mind. I reckon he might be a chance. Even if its one in a million, as per the wise words of Lloyd Christmas, "So your telling me there's a chance?"

Funny thing is I reckon they are currently trying to work out what's best with Titch. Playing Eggs has freed Titch up the ground and he has played two great games of footy. I think That's where the conundrum lies. I think we will roll with 4 big blokes. And i think it will be Nank, Chol, Jack and Lynch. That is sorted. But, that final spot on the HBF isn't. And Rioli, Caddy, Butts and Higgins have all been inconsistent this year for a variety of reasons. Stack has to stay forward. He is deadly. But, come finals, does he go back and we sneak a HFF in? Or does Titch go forward and we sneak a midfielder in? I think that's the thing we have to sort out for balance. And there's a cue for that spot.

Broad is the same height as Garthwaite.
That’s surprising, Garthwaite seems bigger than 192 cm. I’d still trust garthwaite to play on their talls over Broad who has been beaten badly when he has had to play on guys like Cameron and Naughton

Back