🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Did he do much in the seconds?
weller wont play, form dosent warrant it and probs 50/50 on the injury front too
short/houli...garth/grimes....cotch/bolts.....dusty/caddy.... they're all no brainers for mine

ross and menadue next so costanza, graham, markov, butler and ellis will need to lift as form is not good enough.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Short steps? You must have been reading a few pages of mills and boon in the third quarter and missed his massive crunch on one of the big giants forwards. Commentators said " he took one for the team"
Funny how we're praising Rioli, and rightly so, but no-one has bothered to praise Brando.

Also, remember his front on clash with Danger both going at full pace in the QF? No side step or softness there.
Short steps in two contests and I rarely bag him, there is a lot to like but he is in and out because at times he just doesnt make a contest that he could.
I was screaminng at the TV that my 11 year old daughter would have gone in harder, sorry but it's a fact that he has moments where he could go a little harder.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Odds have blown out.
Richmond at $3.70
When was the last time we had such long odds? Must be a long, long time.
Anyway, we must win rounds five and six.
Sydney is down this year and hope Melbourne doesn't rebound.
We will just win this week, plenty of sides have won against the odds, why not us this week.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Sydney is rancid this year.
Have to win that one, then the Dees.
Then we would be 3-3, manageable.
I just hope Melbourne does not regain form in time for Easter weekend.
Simon Badloss is all over the shop ATM, claiming there are no excuses one day, then blaming injuries the next.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Simon Badloss is all over the shop ATM, claiming there are no excuses one day, then blaming injuries the next.

dees are gonna be red hot against us, we will get spanked if we don't get injured players back

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs

I don't think we'll be favourites in either of those games.

mad_tiggy911

🏆 🏆 🏆
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
This is a perfect match to fix. Get on the toigs at $3.70. Would not surprise me if this game is one of the scripted matches this round.

purr hana

stare it down
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not sure Garth is as unfit as people think.

Played 98% game time last week — more than any other player
Should have played 2 more games in vfl, he is not fit, was on rehab 3 weeks ago, has been fast tracked due to need, poor bugger has been thrown in the deep end! and losing shorty early he had to stay on, 'so' what better way to get the kms into his legs than full game time relying on his natural endurance to get him through the game? And knowing his never say die 'attitude' watch him find a heap of form this week v port, he 'has' to and a reckon he will. Stack was fantastic, Ross and Shea to create 'plenty', and Grimesy back. Go Tigers!!! the fight back starts this week in Adelaide.

Back