tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Bakes was interviewed on SEN this morning (Lyin’ and Figjam show)

Bakes said the new kids in the senior side look the goods and will now play finals

Cumbo…Miller…MJ…Tyler…Gibbo…thats almost 1/4 of the side!

congrats to them all…well deserved
too right Bakes and RH......well done to big dave, bash, cadds and lambo too for getting out when injuries where starting to shackle them rather than hanging around trying to prolong their careers and milk a few extra bucks....opened the door for these fellas and they have barged in and filled the void admirably.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Exactly how my ladder predictor called it, if Tigers win each game.
Yep, i don't know how people are thinking the demons are going to beat the lions, demons are cooked ala us in 2018 when we were just scraping over the line late in the season.

FFS - lucky for us it does not really matter if we win or not this week - 7th or 8th - depending on other results 8th might work better for us in terms of potential interstate travel anyway etc....

But this could go either way for Drugs players - get galvanised and fight like hell against us or totally don't give a shite and roll over to get the season done.

However option 2 works better in terms of getting Tim Lunch a bag of 12 and snagging the Coleman in the shadows of the post! :p

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
it is probably worth noting, well in my opinion anyway that Bolta looked waaaaaaay out the sorts and indecisive in the first half but came back strongly towards the end with a more commanding performance.

Spot on. He was a spectator when we were going well, when they had a bit of a run on in dead time he found so urgency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
it is probably worth noting, well in my opinion anyway that Bolta looked waaaaaaay out the sorts and indecisive in the first half but came back strongly towards the end with a more commanding performance.
Not only Balta.
Broads form has dropped.

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
used to be a requirement for players in ressie finals to have ressied for x # games, which i assume there still is, would exclude both
Wasn’t that only is the case where the senior team wasn’t still playing?

As in if the senior side was finished for the year you can’t push players into the reserves for finals. Would have thought that if both teams were both still playing then you can play whoever wherever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back