Autopsy Roast & toast vs Hawthorn & changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Broad was a lot better yesterday than he has been recently.
Get the feeling our back line has been solid enough but shiteand paniccy at various stages....... Balta, Broad, Tazza, Vloss, Short and Grimes have all had at least 3 Benny Hill moments....love them to bits, get those clangers out-of-the-way boys and finals will be a different kettle of fish as proven in the past.:thumbsu:

29f3f447b6afeab0d34ea06711b7e650

Cumbo(stomach)Edwards( hamstring awareness)and Graham (ankle/foot)all possible outs carrying niggles, who replaces them? Should we rest any others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might as rest some senior players this week and bring in Stack, Dow, RCD and a young ruckman.
Na, don’t * with our current form play the best 22, boys will get a rest during the bye week anyway
Otherwise that is two weeks off and to much if we rest guys

I think resting the older players would help us win 4 finals in a row though.
Or not even winning the first final due to having two weeks off and losing touch

They get a rest anyway
Two weeks is overkill and won’t offer any more gains that one week does

Or not even winning the first final due to having two weeks off and losing touch

They get a rest anyway
Two weeks is overkill and won’t offer any more gains that one week does
You can still do running on the week off plus you don't get banged around and potentially injured.
I would rest Cotchin, Riewoldt, Pickett and Broad.

You can still do running on the week off plus you don't get banged around and potentially injured.
I would rest Cotchin, Riewoldt, Pickett and Broad.
Nothing compares to match fitness and can still have them play bruise free on more conservative minutes if it’s a real concern but resting players is asking for trouble especially because they get a week off before finals anyway

If we didn’t have the pre finals bye it makes sense but not now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back