Autopsy Roast & toast vs Hawthorn & changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
29f3f447b6afeab0d34ea06711b7e650
Hahaha

Crazy to think there's actually a realistic scenario that Richmond could make it to the Grand Final without leaving the G despite finishing 7th.

Round 23:
Melbourne Win
Richmond Win
Carlton Win.

Finals:
Melbourne lose the qualifying final to Sydney.[/B]
Yeah but it would be funny to see Carlton miss

Crazy to think there's actually a realistic scenario that Richmond could make it to the Grand Final without leaving the G despite finishing 7th.

Round 23:
Melbourne Win
Richmond Win
Carlton Win.

Finals:
Melbourne lose the qualifying final to Sydney.[/B]
There’s also another way where we’d play dees then pies then cats but it requires the saints beating the swans this week so this is definitely the most realistic…

Sammy Mitchell would’ve been scratching his head in the box after that revolutionary tactic failed.
The other revolutionary tactic would be to have your best defender on the best forward in the comp.

Sicily racking up easy, nothing switching play possessions that Scrimshaw, Hardwick, Day or Impey could do. Meanwhile Tom takes the game away from them.

Not many negatives yesterday, but before he got injured, Graham looked way to slow. He struggled with the pace a bit to much for my liking. was he nursing the injury all game?
I think his injury was causing the problem before he finally came off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure I’d want to come up against any of Collingwood’s, Melbourne’s or Carlton’s midfield this year…unfortunately it looks like we’re probably going to get one of them.
We won't get Carlton's. I can't see any other midfield holding any fears for our guys.

Especially Collingwood's.

We won't get Carlton's. I can't see any other midfield holding any fears for our guys.

Especially Collingwood's.
The dees mids the best of the bunch on their day but only Oliver has been seriously good all year.

ill be flat if the Bullies get done by Hawthorn and I rarely barrack for the dogs.

For Carlton to play Collingwood knowing they are already in finals would be a big let down and would lessen the chance of them denying Collingwood the double chance

I think in my heart of hearts I want Collingwood to miss out on double chance more than Carlton missing out.

Fear the Pies could really do something we dont want to see if they get it.

Imagine having to watch Ginnivan celebrate a premiership like an overconfidant teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back