Autopsy Roast & toast vs Hawthorn & changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Jack Ross
Out: Jason Castagna (medi sub - omitted), Jack Graham (injured)

Richmond team v Essendon, Saturday, August 20, 7.25pm AEST, MCG

BacksNathan Broad35Noah Balta21Robbie Tarrant6
Half-BacksLiam Baker7Nick Vlastuin1Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Trent Cotchin9Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsMaurice Rioli49Jayden Short15Shai Bolton29
ForwardsJack Riewoldt8Noah Cumberland38Tom Lynch19
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Tyler Sonsie40
Interchange:Josh Gibcus28Ben Miller46Jack Ross5
Shane Edwards10
EmergencyIvan Soldo20Rhyan Mansell31Jason Castagna11
Sydney Stack44

It's tricky this week because the VFL side plays before the AFL team. It may be better to have Castagna as sub again because he got some game time last week.
Castagna is a non-event and has been for two years. We need to stop the nonsense of granting him games. We need to get serious and give Stack a crack at it, if not someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Castagna is a non-event and has been for two years. We need to stop the nonsense of granting him games. We need to get serious and give Stack a crack at it, if not someone else.
Perhaps we could use Stack as sub this week and then play him in the VFL final in the bye week to keep him fit?

Perhaps we could use Stack as sub this week and then play him in the VFL final in the bye week to keep him fit?

We should beat Frankston but need pies to beat the blues to make finals.
Or, if Blues beat the pies hope it's by a kick so they don't get much % and for us to belt Frankston like we did the Northern Bullants the other week and get 5-6% and leapfrog the blues into the 8.
GC beating Southport last week who were 2nd put a spanner in the works.

A less likely scenario, but hopeful, North beats the Suns at Arden St on Sat would also see us make the finals.

VFL LADDER

Last edited:
Our dog has eaten one thing in his life, a pair of glasses and he was 3 at the time, well past being a puppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our dog ate the wife's ethernet cable.

The vet said he'd never heard it called that before.

Ok ok I'll show myself out...

Dammit door hit me on the arse.

Have to say - and we are all joking - I'd have more respect if he stayed a Pies fan.
I've had family change teams - one from Richmond to Hawthorn - and others from rival teams to other teams.
Dog's act.
No time or place for it. You stick thin.
Even if it did end well for the bloke who jumped to Hawthorn in '83.
Plenty of good Tiger years followed by an unending stream of Hawks success.
Like to think we have somewhat shoved it up his arse in recent times, but just like us since 2017, no Hawks fan could be too happy with the last 40 or so years.
Er isn't it stick fat ?

Stick thin is Chris Judd's Mrs

Last edited:
drugdons trying to gee themselves up with the retirement of hurley. lol

Didnt work when they farewelled Sheeds and Hird against us

Bigger names to farewell
Better Essendon side at the time
Worse Richmond side at the time

Hurley played in a nothing era. Will be forgotten quickly by his own because people dont want to remember nothings eras.

Only guys like Richardson and Robert Flower remain in the heads of supporters but Hurley is not one of them.

Imagine hanging on Clarksons decision to come to your club where it is going to be messy if he says no.

And then to have Sheedy on Adelaide radio saying he should go to North Melbourne.

Essendon would need to contact Clarkson to smooth that over because that kind of disunity of thinking would have any coach running the other way hard.

If Blose play the way they did last week they'll pants the Pies. Big IF though.
Thinking who I’d rather face in a final and it’s definitely Collingwood. They don’t scare me at all whereas Carlton have weapons. Lacking depth but they do have some dangerous players.

I think Carlton are the better team. They win on Sunday.

Imagine hanging on Clarksons decision to come to your club where it is going to be messy if he says no.

And then to have Sheedy on Adelaide radio saying he should go to North Melbourne.

Essendon would need to contact Clarkson to smooth that over because that kind of disunity of thinking would have any coach running the other way hard.
The fact that Sheedy still has some say in the politics of that club is embarrassing for them.

Thinking who I’d rather face in a final and it’s definitely Collingwood. They don’t scare me at all whereas Carlton have weapons. Lacking depth but they do have some dangerous players.
The only way we will play Carlton in a final is if both sides make the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back